Home Student Life & Education
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Cost of Studying with the OU?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone currently study at OU or done so previously or know someone that has???

I am trying to work out how much it would cost (per year) to study for a second degree...I am so confused as to the fees and everything though!?

I am currently studying for a degree in Business but want to do either another Undergrad degree or a Postgrad in Psychology and Counselling...Does anyone know if I can do a postgrad in that subject even though my current educational background is mostly Business based???

I know I shouldn't really be making these sorts of decisions when I have so many other issues going on but its nice to know for future reference...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The tuition fee is around £5000 per year, depending on intensity of study, and as you already hold a degree you will not be eligible for a tuition fee loan to pay for this.