Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Could he tell?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
had a one nighter with a guy I work with who I bumped into in a club. We were both drunk and he couldn't get it up I tried a handjob but no do! Anyway he nudged me really early in the morning from behind but I said I was tired so we had it later in the morning but it was a real quickie! He went down there for a bit then the main event! which lasted a couple of mins!

I'm not very experienced would he of been able to tell just from that?

Comments

• Options
    The fact that it was just a quickie probably means that he wasnt really concentrating, i doubt he'd notice that you werent experienced, although you never know. We cant really say if it was obvious or not cos we werent there!
  • Options
    It was a case of he went down on me then shifted to missionary with my legs on his shoulders as he slipped out
  • Options
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    I'm not very experienced would he of been able to tell just from that?

It was a one night stand, how does this even matter? Are you afraid he might go to his homeys and tell them how bad it was? You will probably never see him again.

Your performance anxiety will be a way bigger problem on the quality of your sex than anything else. Just relax.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    It was a one night stand, how does this even matter? Are you afraid he might go to his homeys and tell them how bad it was? You will probably never see him again.

Your performance anxiety will be a way bigger problem on the quality of your sex than anything else. Just relax.

Well he works next door so I've seen him a few times lol
  • Options
    Hi there jacobs_gal,

It's understandable to feel unsure when sleeping with someone for the first time - especially when you feel you might lack experience;
    Performance anxiety isn't pretty, and it takes all the fun out of sex. In fact, too much anxiety might end up meaning there's no performance at all, if you get the drift.
    Take it easy, and lower your expectations. First-time sex with a new partner is more about exploring each other's bodies and getting to know them better, rather than putting on a show and trying too hard to impress.

Perhaps he was worried himself on that first night? Maybe even more than you considering he wasn't exactly able to perform! So try not to worry too much as it could be that both of you were a little worried.

It's important to remember that how you feel is completely normal and, even with experience, people can be slightly worried about their performance. Considering he didn't last long, might mean he really did enjoyed it :yes:
  • Options
    He drank too much and couldn't get it up. I wouldn't worry about it.

If it's any consolation, a couple of years back I pulled a proper honey and took her home. Did far too much sniff and spent fucking ages trying to get it up. She left in a taxi not ling afterwards. To make matters worse, I saw her a few weeks later in town and had to do the walk of shame past her and all her mates on the way out. :impissed:
  • Options
    He drank too much and couldn't get it up. I wouldn't worry about it.

If it's any consolation, a couple of years back I pulled a proper honey and took her home. Did far too much sniff and spent fucking ages trying to get it up. She left in a taxi not ling afterwards. To make matters worse, I saw her a few weeks later in town and had to do the walk of shame past her and all her mates on the way out. :impissed:

I wasnt even upset he couldn't perform but in morning it was a little oral then woah my legs were in the air lol lasted 2 mins max :) enjoyed it but thought it'd be longer than that
  • Options
    If he only lasted two minutes he won't have had time to work out your experience level....

Thought process will have been "Wahey I'm getting some. Please don't cum, please don't... Ah shit"