Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

custom made shirts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I CANNOT find a shirt/blouse that will fit me!

I'm a smallish size 14, 28 inch waist and all in all 41 inch bust (not underneath over the fullest part), so any shirt thats not well fitted looks huge at the waist and will be over stretched at the bust. I've been to M&S, debenhams, Selfridges & Fenwicks (when I had money way back), Primark, H&M, New Look, BHS etc...

I've looked at bravisimo/pepperberry and they don't have many shirts and they're not the kind of thing i'm looking for.

Any ideas where I might be able to get custom made shirts done pretty cheaply? Or is there a bravisimo/pepperberry alternative?

Comments

• Options
    I've altered my own, based on guidance from Piccolo, with pretty reasonable success. I am in no way talented.
  • Options
    That might work - I've got a tailors dummy as well, so I might have to send picc a message.
  • Options
    I did a uniform blouse and it came out really well. Would probably be worth practising on a charity shop one first though. I can't work the copy and paste, but if you search on my threads you can probably find the one where I asked - would be ball park this time lastvyear.
  • Options
    Great thank you!!