Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is worse? Not getting hard or a premature finish?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering what you girls think about the first time you are with a guy...
What would you prefer to happen out of these two situations?

1) The guy being unable to get completely hard, so things going no further than kissing/oral.

2) The guy eventually getting hard, but finishing after a minute or two, therefore having to return to oral?

It's happened to us all, I'm sure :)

Comments

• Options
    premature finish, if he still was up for playing more after
  • Options
    premature finish, if he still was up for playing more after

^ That.
  • Options
    Yea probably premature finish.

If he doesnt get hard at all you cant get anymore turned on, but once he's gotten all excited and then youre all excited cos of it and you're thinking 'yay this is fun!' then...... oh no :( May as well have not started in the first place
  • Options
    Lots of oral is always better! Always!
  • Options
    But you cant give oral to a guy who isnt hard so you cant carry on (well you can but its shit)... unless he gives you oral, but i thought this question was about the cock?
  • Options
    You can give oral to a guy thats not hard, its not quite the same and a bit of ball tickling can often remedy it. But yes, if he goes soft then surely thats a really good point to switch around and go down on the girl...
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    You can give oral to a guy thats not hard, its not quite the same and a bit of ball tickling can often remedy it. But yes, if he goes soft then surely thats a really good point to switch around and go down on the girl...

Yea i just wouldnt bother :yeees:
  • Options
    I guess it depends if they're going to repay the favour or not, and how much you really care about them...first time, if I really liked the guy I would. I wouldn't want him feeling bad cos these things happen!
  • Options
    Oh no, i wouldnt be a bitch about it, and would make sure repay the favour another time :D
  • Options
    I've always thought that not getting it hard is worse. The replies here are surprising. If a man can't get it hard, he can focus on oral sex. But if he finishes early, then there goes his libido as well.
  • Options
    Premature definitely, because at least if you cant get it hard it would put pressure on the woman (am I not goo enough) premature is bad, though i guess at least someone wins in the physical sense!
  • Options
    i wouldnt be that bothered about premature ejaculation
  • Options
    are you a man or a woman though?
  • Options
    BabyBloom wrote: »
    I've always thought that not getting it hard is worse. The replies here are surprising. If a man can't get it hard, he can focus on oral sex. But if he finishes early, then there goes his libido as well.

I agree. I haven't found that most men want to keep on going once they've orgasmed.