Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This is absolutely killing me..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been seeing this guy casually for 2 years. It's a fuck buddy type relationship though either of us never talked about what it was but its just about sex. Anyways i tried to end it 4 times, but he would keep texting me non stop that i kept gving in and going back. Pathetic I know. I am in love with him. I feel the only way to get out of this now is by telling him the truth. That I have feelings for him. I am way too scared to do this, but i am so miserable. I enjoy the sex but today i came home and balled my eyes out after sleeping over. I know he sleeps with other girls too. He's 37 and i am 23. Im pretty sure he could care less about me. I just don't know what to do. I admit im feeling a little suicidal over this. I feel like im trapped. Even if i do end it it feels like illl never get over him. Like it seems impossible. I don't even dare to try and end it again a 5th time he will just laugh at me. I could really use some advice here, this is killing me :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It sounds like this has become a very unhealthy relationship. It sounds like you have totally based all your self esteem on this one guy. You aren't trapped, you can leave, and you deserve someone who will commit to you. Tbh, it sounds like you're being used. He's probably not worth your love, I know its not easy to think that now, but in the future hopefully you'll think back and be glad that you got out now.

Do you have some friends who you could talk to about this that would support you in ending it? You need to go cold turkey from it - deleting his number, not seeing him, not talking to him. But you need support, so talk to friends or family and make sure you have people around that you trust and can talk to.