Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

14 and pregnet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 14 years old and nothing really has gone right for me. When I was younger me and my Dad fought all the time, like cats and dogs...there were times that Child serveries were involved and there were times that he hit me.

When I was 13 I was moved to my Mom's to be safe, I lived there for 3 months and things were okay...then she died of Cancer and I was moved back with my Dad.

When I moved back it was not long till I got into drugs (Liquor, weed, hash and cigeretts)
Then I started having sex with this guy I am in love with. At the beginning of the week I found out that I am pregnant. I have no idea what to do, I am totally lost. I am against abortion and I don't think I will be able to give the baby up. My BF is 19 but he lives in the town I live in now, but I am moving on Wednesday next week to a totally different town and hour away. My best friend was already trying to get with him, and I know when I leave they will be all over each other. I can\t go to the cops and get anything really done because he will go to jail because I am not 16 (I live in Canada)

I also will never be able to see him because I can not drive and neither can he so I am afraid that he may leave me?

Please help???

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, welcome to TheSite :wave:

You say in your post that you're in Canada - this site is based in the UK so unfortunately we don't have a huge amount of knowledge about the support available to you out there. However, we can certainly listen, offer you what advice we can and support you through what's happening *hug*

It must feel quite daunting at the moment and of course you're worried and confused. First off it's important that you look after yourself and although you're not keen to see a doctor it would be your first step to figuring out your options - maybe find an adult that you trust to go along with you? Finding someone that you can confide in and talk to about this will help, you shouldn't have to figure it all out on your own.

Befrienders Worldwide is a website that might help you to find support local to you, here's the link: http://www.befrienders.org/helplines/helplines.asp?c2=Canada

Have you told your boyfriend yet? It sounds as though your best friend isn't much of a friend if she is trying to get with him :( Do you have any other friends or family that you could talk to or maybe even a teacher at school?
  • Options
    hmm..

hey
    im also 14 but im still a virgin so idk what yur rlly going through... but i was wondering you say your boyfriend is 19 and he cannot drive? is there a reason 4 why he cant? and also have u told him your pregnant? :confused:
  • Options
    I know youre against abortion but ask yourself whether you would want to be born into this situation. Be realistic, could you find a way to take care of the baby and stay in school (try to find out what resources are available in your area) or would it just be a disaster.
  • Options
    JanePerson wrote: »
    I know youre against abortion but ask yourself whether you would want to be born into this situation. Be realistic, could you find a way to take care of the baby and stay in school (try to find out what resources are available in your area) or would it just be a disaster.

I agree. Yes, it is a difficult situation; but you do need to do what's best for you.
  • Options
    if youre against abortion, and dont want to give the baby up, youve only got one option. Deal with it and have the baby and try and get as much support as you can. It will be tough, but its not impossible.
    Dont let anyone pressurise you into doing something you dont want. You do need to tell your boyfriend though