Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hopes, fears and aspirations survey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello :wave:

YouthNet, the charity behind TheSite.org, turns 16 this year :yippe: We’d like to celebrate by finding out about your hopes, fears and aspirations for the future. Why? Because the more we know about you, the easier it is for us to provide the right support and information that meets your needs.

We ran a similar survey three years ago, so we’ll be comparing results to see how life has changed since then.

It’ll take 5-10 minutes to fill out and, as a thank you, you’ll be automatically entered into a prize draw with a chance to win one of 200 £5 Amazon vouchers or one of 10 TheSite.org bags .

We promise the information you give us will be kept anonymous and confidential.

Ready? Click here:http://www.thesite.org/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=HOPESFEARSASPIRA

:thumb:

P.s If you are still waiting for your voucher from the last survey do not fret, they will be with you by end of Aug/early Sept! Apologies for the wait...

Comments

• Options
    Done, and wow thesite isn't much younger than me :L
  • Options
    When I put in my age as 25, it says, "Sorry, we are only asking people aged 16-25 to take this survey".
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    When I put in my age as 25, it says, "Sorry, we are only asking people aged 16-25 to take this survey".

Thanks piccolo will let the relevant person know!
  • Options
    Should be fixed now :)
  • Options
    I was wondering what would have happened if I'd said 25.