Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sh (Poss triggering)

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
ive just cut myself for the first time in however long. i dont even know how im feeling. everythings wrong and i dont want to live anymore
i want to die but i dont know how and everything hurts im just useless.
i dont know

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HI, I really do know how you feel... This is harder said than done, But you just gotta find something you like doing and go from there.
    I find music helps me, and also writing in a book, about my feelings and stuff. Maybe you could try it..
    I've recently taken a overdose, and felt the same as you. When i got back to normal again, i started to feel okay again, and i realised how short life is.
    I don't know you, but i can say from talking to you on chat, your not useless.. You are always helping people and giving them great advice, I know when ive been down on chat and you've always given me some great advice. Believe in your own abilities.. Dont give up. You will regret it if you do something and can't change it. Im proud of you for not selfharming in so long, thats brilliant. You should be so proud of yourself..
    Sorry about the long essay.. Just want you to know your not alone.. and you can PM me on here if you ever want to talk. Im here and i know exactly how you feel.
    Take Care

Claire

x
  • Options
    I found this page on FirstSigns lately which I have found helpful, maybe give it a try?
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    im not even upset or wound up anymore i just really want to die
    i know i wont tell my counsellor all of this
    im uselss i cantdo anything
  • Options
    Annaarrr!! you are not useless!

None of us can undo anything but we can make things different *hug*

could you write down how you're feeling and give it to your counsellor if you don't want to actually tell them?

dp :heart: