Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What has been the highlight of your day? :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what has made you smile or generally made your day?

Playing with my mates neice and my order in the post coming.

Comments

• Options
    Walking into the kitchen at 9 this morning and hearing 'Say You'll Be There' by the Spice Girls! :D
  • Options
    i had a satisfying poo this morning.
  • Options
    my 3 year old niece went upstairs for a wee so I left her to it then went up to see what she was up to. when i got in the bathroom she was trying to wipe herself with a bar of soap..iv not laughed so much in ages. when I asked her why she wasn't using toilet roll she said 'this is clean!'..ahhh.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Getting my phone back!
  • Options
    Watching the mighty boosh, It always makes me laugh!
  • Options
    I cleaned my shower drain today. Oh my fucking god. I think I poured a cup of bleach in there and made sure to touch nothing without latex gloves. It was grim. But my shower is super lush right now.
  • Options
    The first phone call i got this morning, until i said something stupid
  • Options
    Probably the gherkin I ate at dinner. Sadly enough, it probably was the highlight of my day.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    Probably the gherkin I ate at dinner. Sadly enough, it probably was the highlight of my day.

My chicken tikka slice was undoubtedly the highlight of my day. And a cracking hangover cure to boot.
  • Options
    Getting emails from my friend and boyfriend when i know they are busy at work, but they made the time to see if i was ok and to make me feel better (feeling a bit ill today)
  • Options
    An email from a friend about non engineering date conversation topics.
  • Options
    An old guy going along on his scooter singing loudly and happily in primark, made me smile :)
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    An old guy going along on his scooter singing loudly and happily in primark, made me smile :)

Lol, I love that! A while ago I saw a woman on one of the scooters singing her heart out to Born to be Wild, still brings a smile to my face.
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    Lol, I love that! A while ago I saw a woman on one of the scooters singing her heart out to Born to be Wild, still brings a smile to my face.

When i lived in Staines (yeh.. i know :/) there was a man who used to walk into town over the bridge and sing really loudly in operatic style. Always cheered me up :)
  • Options
    my name wrote: »

Just before that I saw another old man looking at the tiger print onesies :)
  • Options
    Screaming baby in the toilet at work today (thats not the good bit, wait for it), obviously being changed and hating it, but coming out in his mums arms 5 minutes later all smiles and giggling :D
  • Options
    Waking up at 12:15pm, such an epic lie in!
  • Options
    That could be your last one for 18 years *gulp* :D