Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just don't understand (but I'm only PMSing)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Kyra's so proud of Andrea for enrolling in college next fall. Why did she agree to be Andrea's friend? She hurt me by not being mine. What does she see in her that she doesn't see in me? She's 4 years older than me and 8 years older than her. I don't understand. No wonder I treated Andrea like shit while we worked together. I also did extra nice stuff for Kyra only to be called cheap. WTF!

I prolly won't feel this way in a few weeks or so.

Comments

• Options
    ok then
  • Options
    Kyra's so proud of Andrea for enrolling in college next fall. Why did she agree to be Andrea's friend? She hurt me by not being mine. What does she see in her that she doesn't see in me? She's 4 years older than me and 8 years older than her. I don't understand. No wonder I treated Andrea like shit while we worked together. I also did extra nice stuff for Kyra only to be called cheap. WTF!

I prolly won't feel this way in a few weeks or so.

You dont always know the reason why people are friends.
  • Options
    What people see in others, you won't always see it.
  • Options
    I'm just like so fuckng jealous.
  • Options
    We can tell.
  • Options
    Maybe you should have a long hard look at how they treat each other compared with how you treat other people.
  • Options
    JanePerson wrote: »
    Maybe you should have a long hard look at how they treat each other compared with how you treat other people.

Well, Kyra hated me from DAY 1. That's what I can't understand. I treat other ppl bad bc I'm jealous and angry. This facebook thing is pissing me off.
  • Options
    If you treat others bad, don't be surprised if they treat you badly back. I seriously think you need some anger management.
  • Options
    Stop making excuses for how you treat other people.
  • Options
    Do I have ANY chance of returning to McD's. I recently ran into my coworker. He said I could return to McD's is I just talk to the corporate girl and explain that I don't wanna work at that particular store. Now while I was still at McD's, I had wanted to transfer but that corporate girl didn't let me. After I quit, I tried to return but my boss won't let me although I'm rehirable. But she ain't there no more. But do I have a chance while everyone else there is still ostracizing me? Esp when I'm hell bent on turning myself around?
  • Options
    The only way to find out is to apply, and try to start afresh. Don't bring all the history up, or you will seem unemployable.