Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hey!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:love: hey guys i like this one guy lets say eric. i like eric but he lives in a diff place. i wanna know if he likes me but i dont know how to ask him. i got my friend to ask him cuz shes cousins with him and he said he couldnt answer that so idk! this girl in my grade told me he does becuz he said that but idk cuz shes one of the sluts in my class so idk what to do HELP!:confused:

Comments

• Options
    I think the only way to find out for sure is to ask him yourself, in proper english.
  • Options
    so just say to him do u like him or should i ask him if hes seeing anyone:rolleyes:
  • Options
    How is this girl in your class a slut, and why does this make her less credible?
  • Options
    Lol, what are you? 12?
    Ask him.
  • Options
    Hey music for life,

It can be pretty scary sometimes when you think about approaching someone. However, the only way you'll find out for certain is by talking to him yourself. And remember, there's really nothing to be embarrassed about if you like someone! He'll probably be flattered to find out :)

There's lots of ways you could do this - if you are embarrassed talking to him face to face maybe you could send him an email or an online message.

If you don't want to come right out and ask him, you could just spend some time getting to know him as a friend first. If you make a move towards being friends and he does like you, he'll be probably more than happy to get to know you better.

When you say he is in a different place, do you mean he lives a long way away. Do you see him at school or college?

Have a look at these articles and videos on asking someone out and the first conversation which might help a bit.

Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    I think the more important thing here is why have you answered to your own post??? I be confused by this
  • Options
    he lives a long way away and im am 14 but last time he came out and found out he i liked him he kept smiling when he saw me but idk that was last year:no:
  • Options
    OMG! just come right out of that shell of yours and start with something that gets to the point. For example just be like hey *eric* i've been wanting to tell you i like you a bit more than a friend and now all i want to know is do you like me too? easy as that and if he says no just hold your head high and assure him your OK with the way he feels...

p.s see you at school 2morrow :P
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    How is this girl in your class a slut, and why does this make her less credible?

Indeed.
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    I think the more important thing here is why have you answered to your own post??? I be confused by this

I think she is asking a question curly. 'so just say to him do u like him or should i ask him if hes seeing anyone?' :)