Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

not 100% what i think i should be

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not quiet sure what to do. i dont know if im starting to have issues with my mental health again or not.

Comments

• Options
    LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    :wave: Replar,
    It looks like you're quite new to TheSite, so welcome. How are you doing today? *hug*

You haven't given us much detail about how you are feeling or about your mental health in the past. Is there any particular way you feel at the moment or things you recognise that are signs of you feeling low again?

I'm not sure if you will have seen this before, but we have a helpful section on TheSite.org about mental health here: http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth it might be worth a read as it might help you identify how you are feeling.

Please do keep posting, and if you could give us a little more detail about your situation that would be great. We are having a few issues since the board upgrade last week and I can't see all your previous posts, so apologies if you have already discussed this somewhere else.
    Take care, LauraO
  • Options
    i used to have issues regarding to self harm, and i caused some people who were close to me alot of pain. i was "assessed" or whatever its called at 16 or 17 i think, but becuase my circumstances changed, i never found out what was up with me, or what i should do, dispite the woman saying there were strong signs of depression.

that was 2/ 2 and a half years ago i think, and its died down alot, but at the moment im not happy with what im doing, and recently ive regained a twitch i had when i selfharmed. im not understanding why im doing things anymore, particulary the reasons other than thats what i should do.
  • Options
    Hi Replar,

Do you reckon it's worth going back to your doctors and explaining your worries? They might well have all your previous records online, so you could tell them that you didn't feel that you ever got any help as a result of the assessment you had in the past, and now you are starting to feel worried about your health again. They may be able to make suggestions for support you could get now - and help you to deal with the issues before they got too bad.

Hope you are doing ok today.

*hug*