Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Perfect and best

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, if money was no object, what would be you're perfect 3 course meal

and

picking from the dishes you've ever eaten, what would be the best 3 course meal you could make from those dishes ?

Haven't really got a perfect, being a veggie not much is expensive so i'll settle for me best (to follow) in a room with 10 well hung, oiled, sex starved bodybuilders (that aint that picky who they fuck) :D

Best -

My mushroom soup, well Delia's actually, tis tres scrummy.

Stuffed pumpkin flowers that i had in Eastbourne some time ago, and angel hair noodles that were in some tangy sauce. ooo and some fried seaweed (though i actually think it's cabbage)

The Tiramisu i had at a small Itallian restaurant in Blackpool a few years ago, with extra cream.

Comments

• Options
    only three courses? bwah wah.
  • Options
    Three courses? That's lame.

Best:

Scallops and black pudding from here.

Roast lamb from here.

Cheeseboard and port from, well, anywhere.

And wine from here.

Round it off with a good coffee and an excellent cognac, and things will be ok.
  • Options
    you are too cruel, now im craving so many yummy foods :'(
  • Options
    Starter Loaded potatoe skins with cheese and bacon and a lovely dip
    Main would be Mmmmm lasagne i had when i went somewhere on holiday a pub right on the edge of the water can't remember what its called now In the U.k thou!
    And dessert i love Banana fritters u get from any good chinese with lots of scrummy cream.
    And to wash it all down lots of red stuff lol, not an expensive menu but a very tasty one.
    Not really in2 posh expensive food x