Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a quick question...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, 2 weeks ago my ex boyfriend responded to being called out by me, about video chatting with an ex behind my back.

anyway, im thinking he was going to call trying to explain himself.
but instead i get a text in the morning saying "I cant believe you right now. dont talk to me for awhile. bye"

so my question to everyone here is, is that a break up text?

i was not sure either way, i thought either it was, or he just thought we would not talk for awhile (however long tht would be for him) and then id come crawling back to him eventually, tryna worj things out. i wasnt the one who did anything wrong so his response was very offensive to me.

either way, after he sent it i took it more as us breaking up. so i immediately went on facebook and went single. he saw tht i did buthe didnt go sngle until about 4 hours later.

later that night he posted a status tht said "didnt wanna cry. Fu**!"

but anyway theres sme background, and my main question is, what do people consider- "I cant believe you right now. dont talk to me for awhile. bye" .....?

did u guys think i jumped the gun?

we have not talked since.

Comments

• Options
    To be honest I think you are better off without them anyway, you ask them about something which could have been cheating and then they go off in a mood? meh
  • Options
    he wasnt cheating, but he was about to video chat with an ex of his who lives in another state. i found tht to be completely disrespectful so i called him out on fb. (could have been done differently, i know)

but anyway some ppl think tht he would be a fool to call me snce we broke up, because he asked for space, & I responded in a manner that looked as though you were done with the relationship. by going single over facebook.
  • Options
    didnt we already discuss all this in another thread?
  • Options
    didnt we already discuss all this in another thread?

Hey independentwoman14 :wave: As Summer-Raindrops points out you seem to have started two similar threads in a very short space of time, although slightly different in focus they are about the same issues so I'm going to close this one and direct people to your other thread where others are continuing to give their advice and support: http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=146827

:)
This discussion has been closed.