Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Voucher code for TomTom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dear xxxx,

Winter is nearly here. So TomTom has decided to celebrate the start of the festive season with a really cool offer.

We’re giving you a free £8 voucher to spend on anything you want at the TomTom store.

1. Choose your product(s) at www.tomtom.com
2. Add to your shopping cart (minimum £14.99)
3. Enter the code TTUK08 in the ‘TomTom Voucher’ box on the shopping cart page.

Im not spamming here, but saw this voucher code appear from tomtom in my email, thought it might be of use to some people.

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Wow theres a shop called TomTom I though it was one of those gagets you buy to show you the direction to somewhere :p x
  • Options
    Angel_Abi wrote: »
    Wow theres a shop called TomTom I though it was one of those gagets you buy to show you the direction to somewhere :p x

If you clicked on the link you would find that it is the website that sells tomtom satnavs.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I don't click on weblinks set on TheSite.org or posted, I don't know weatther it is safe or not :)
  • Options
    Angel_Abi wrote: »
    I don't click on weblinks set on TheSite.org or posted, I don't know weatther it is safe or not :)

You can research on google without having clicked on the link.
  • Options
    Last week we've bought TomTom XL 2 IQ and got 7% discount using Halfords voucher code from gcodes.co.uk website.