Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

She drew me a little picture

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A girl i like drew a picture in my work notepad for me, i value it and have hung it up at home. When i thought to do some physcological tests on it to see if it reveals anything, only i know nothing about phycologoly.. is anyone good at this kinda of thing? :)

Comments

• Options
    your on the road to starting a slighting stalkerish shrine to her? maybe :p

Seriously though, I would say that you obviously like her alot and have a good friendship with her for her to feel comfy drawing in your notepad, so maybe take a risk with her and ask her for a drink
  • Options
    i didn't explain much, but i've been seeing meeting her on and off since last september she knows i would like her to be my girlfriend and we have been meeting knowing that i like her, she has never told me she likes me in a direct way but has been giving me the chance to meet her one on one, of course i am carrying on seeing her, despite being hurt by me going in and out of favour with her. Just she drew a picture on thursday and i wondered what any aspects of it might say about what she thinks of me, i know its a bit off the wall, but i thought it was an interesting idea to post up. She drew me a detailed flower and wrote my name, she wrote my name huge and the flower fairly small..

Here is the link to the image if you want to see.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=98cdp8541li4bik&thumb=4

she spent at least 3 mins drawing it. Just to say that night was spent together her sitting on me watching a film together, though i was watching her the whole movie and being a good listener to all her problems at work etc.
  • Options
    its pretty. I dont think youll find it reveals anything though.
  • Options
    Flower = vagina. Everyone knows that!

And the flower is open, rather than closed. So this picture means, "come and get my vagina".

Defo.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »

And the flower is open, rather than closed. So this picture means, "come and get my vagina".

Defo.

:D

:thumb:
  • Options

Defo.
    Don't say that, he might get his hopes up :D
  • Options

Defo.

NB A drawing of a flower is not technically consent....

:p
  • Options
    *Lea* wrote: »
    Don't say that, he might get his hopes up :D

It's not his hopes he'll be 'getting up' :naughty:
  • Options
    lol i thought it difficult to post this without ridicule, i expected it. Just thought it might help if someone could draw any conclusions from it. I over think things, and commuication feels tenuous at best, i feel like i am holding back with her, becuase she isn't giving me much attention, but im not holding back enough, she knows im going to be there for her, i've tried to break contact for a couple of.... arghhh im trying to remain positive about all of this, things are better than they have been, in my mind i want things to go all the way, in her mind, she may of enjoyed my company.. thats good, i just think about more coming from this all the time, and the holding off contact feels wrong after a couple of days... i've done it before as well, its been 6 months.. sigh...
  • Options
    goddog2 wrote: »
    A girl i like drew a picture in my work notepad for me, i value it and have hung it up at home. When i thought to do some physcological tests on it to see if it reveals anything, only i know nothing about phycologoly.. is anyone good at this kinda of thing? :)

It doesn't mean anything. Don't overinterpret things, it will make you unhappy.

Defo.

I want to have sex with your brilliant mind.
  • Options
    Ah, goddog2, I'm sorry, I'm not meaning to ridicule you.

I actually think that those who believe all that Freudian nonsense do think that flowers symbolise the vagina. In the same way that anything that is longer than it is wide, eg a ketchup bottle, symbolises a penis. So if you're looking to read too much into it, a psychoanalyst probably would say that the picture represents her vagina.

However, the wise strategy is, as StrubbleS says, not to read too much into things. Rather than making your brain ache plotting and overanalyzing and reading between the lines for hidden meanings that aren't really there, why not just man up and ask her out??
  • Options
    She has said we can give things ago, but i have been very depressed recently because there has been no texting and she is in wales atm, i suppose i haven't asked her out direct to her face, though i have took her on several dates in the 6months text arranged. its very much more complicated than i care to explain, if u check my older posts nearly all are about her. just because she hasnt text me once since thursday other than to say she enjoyed thursday and thanked me for fixing her computer, i just dont think this is doing her head in at all like it is me. i was hoping we would text more and although she said see you again soon, i dont want it to be in three weeks time.. i want things to go further now as its been 6 months, i think i love her she is in my head soo much :(
  • Options
    Don't let the world revolve just around here. Like you see in your own post it drives you insane if things do not work out like you expect it, and if you persist too much, lets say through texting her a lot in the hope she texts back and you have more texty contact, you could push her away because she feels smothered.

If she said you both could give things a go, this is all you need. Now have patience and work it out.
  • Options
    goddog2 wrote: »

Please find attached.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Please find attached.
    Don't be a dick.
  • Options
    Hi there goddog2,

There is no harm in sometimes trying to find signs in everything we do. In this case, it could mean something, yet at the same time it might not mean anything. As curly_boy mentioned, she's clearly comfortable enough to write in your note book - however that might be a friendly comfort.

Perhaps having a look at her body language could be an indication of how she feels and if she flirts - and perhaps how much she contacts you and therefore thinks of you could also be a sign. To be fair, if she is interested maybe the biggest sign is for her to be honest about it, as she clearly knows you feel a lot for her.

There is no need for ridicule from others either, we all have issues we like to share, no matter what they are :)
  • Options

Defo.

Haha if only you could 'facebook like' posts on here. :d
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Haha if only you could 'facebook like' posts on here. :d
    You can "thesite POTW" them, but someone already did this one.
  • Options
    Thanks Cristele, brilliant feedback thanks alot to you and everyone who has responded. My paranoia over the weekend was fairly unbearable and then she decided to tell me she doesn't want to see me again, i said hi to her sister first on facebook and she said she thinks its only becuase i cant be with her sister and that i should find someone i fancy.. been here before and its over nothing.. im just being tortured alive by it. she text me that on monday morning and just haven't replied.. :s
  • Options
    I know this is slighty going on a different direction, i just wanted to say i had a friend who was like this girl with the texting and same sort of things u described, while she is living her life, your pondering and worrying about why she has not text u , which is making u unhappyand unsure of where it is all leading, its not fair truthfully u need to ask yourself is she really worth all this?.
    I have let my friendship dwindle because she obviousley did'nt think that much of me as a frind or she would have made more of an effort the same with this girl she is not that bothered with u.
    Sorry, i think u must be one of the lovely guys in the world that deffo deserve more than she is giving u. x