Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Masterchef!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wasn't sure where to put this, so oh well it's here now :P

So who's watching? They've reformatted Aussie stylie - do we like?

Comments

• Options
    They only cook shrimp on a barby whilst drinking a few stubbies?
  • Options
    Women with low-cut tops serve crap and get in because Greg Wallace caught a glimpse of boob :d
  • Options
    Now I'm interested
  • Options
    Straight to iplayer i go..
  • Options
    I'm 5 mins into episode 2 and this is either the third or fourth "exciting" fish and chips variants I've seen. Yawn.
  • Options
    They are, quite frankly, a couple of cunts without a clue. Listen, really listen to them talk. They're always contradicting each other and coming out with the most ludicrous, off the cuff 'this sounds good but if you decypher it it's shit' shit. There was a bit on Saturday Kitchen some time ago and someone made some fish dish. The bald cunt says something along the lines of 'You've over spiced/seasoned this, you can't taste the fish at all.' Later on when they're having their little sit down tete-a-tete, the other cunt says 'I didn't like that fish dish, the wans't enough seasoning and it wasn't spicy enough.' Then the bald cunt say 'Oh i agree.' Prick

Someone tell me why a fucking fruit and veg wholesaler off a market is sooooooooooooooooooo qualified to criticise food ?
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    They've reformatted Aussie stylie - do we like?

Ha Ha. I watched some of an Aussie epsiode once. They had that 'Taste this and tell us what's in it' test and it was Bolgnaise (sp) sauce. This stupid fucking tit is looking like the pot is a 50ft cobra, walks towards it and burts out crying because she' a veggie. Why the fuck did you sign up for the show if the sight of Bolognaise sauce sends you in hysterics.

I fucking lol'd that day :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Ha Ha. I watched some of an Aussie epsiode once. They had that 'Taste this and tell us what's in it' test and it was Bolgnaise (sp) sauce. This stupid fucking tit is looking like the pot is a 50ft cobra, walks towards it and burts out crying because she' a veggie. Why the fuck did you sign up for the show if the sight of Bolognaise sauce sends you in hysterics.

I fucking lol'd that day :D

Sorry, so you don't like it or you do?:d
  • Options
    just watching ep1 now...