Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why am i so horny when hungover?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

every time im hungover or after a night of drinking im always mental horny like mental!:hyper: lol

If i dont get sex with my gf i usually releive my self at least twice.

Thing is im not that horny most of the time bar when hungover.

In the past 2 years my sex drive has slipped so id like to know why im so horny when hungover?

any ideas?

cheers

Comments

• Options
    No ideas to help you but I also get uber horny when hungover and tired from a night out before ....
  • Options
    join the club, i think its just one of those things.
  • Options
    thing is i wouldn't mind knowing chemically why this is the case?:)

My sexdrive could do with a perk and i dont fancy getting wrecked all the time just for that!
  • Options
    It's a state of mind. Usually when people are hung over they don't have much energy to have sex.
  • Options
    I can't even say if I'm particularly horny, but I know I feel as if nothing matters and have more confidence through that.

I love the feeling of being just tired and stuff and you can waste a whole day just lying around doing fuck all. I can, for example, text a bird I have a crush on far easier, just it's just one of this "I don't give a fuck/nothing can go wrong"-phases.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    No ideas to help you but I also get uber horny when hungover and tired from a night out before ....

Yeah, it's bad. Same here, although now I don't drink very often I find that I am too rough to actually make a good go of it... Or if I do, I feel even rougher for a couple of hours afterwards...! :no: :crying: :blush: :chin: :eek2: :lol:
  • Options
    A sex marathon is the best hangover cure. Although often I think I'm still drunk when I wake up, hence it's just more drunken sex :p
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one then!

I normally have quite a poor sex drive but when I wake ap after a night's drinking I feel almost crazed with lust lol! would be interested to know the physiological reasons behind this too!

I also find that if I've had redbull/caffeine mixed with alcohol, the effects are even stronger the next day! have you found this at all?
  • Options
    Aye after a massive binge i get like this too. Just knock one off and be done with it.
  • Options
    I got the same problem!!!

It is because the body wants to find a way to release the trauma it has gone through. When u drink all night then have a hang over you will notice during sex/masturbation that you forget about your hangover. Your body is releasing endorfines to help your body deal with the hangover . When u bust a nut those endorphins also get released which helps your hangover. Your body knows this which makes you crave sex. It's almost like a drug. I jerk it about 7-10 times in a day when Hungover!!
  • Options
    Why do oranges taste so bad after brushing your teeth? One of life's many unsolved mysteries. Hump your girlfriend or your hand, problem solved.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Why do oranges taste so bad after brushing your teeth? One of life's many unsolved mysteries.

Like why does early morning piss after a hard night smell like sugar puffs :chin:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Like why does early morning piss after a hard night smell like sugar puffs :chin:

That's the sugar from all the lager :thumb:

But why does your jet of piss go everywhere when you have your first post-coital toilet trip?
  • Options
    That's the sugar from all the lager :thumb:

But why does your jet of piss go everywhere when you have your first post-coital toilet trip?

Because your willy is still smiling :yes:
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Because your willy is still smiling :yes:

post of the week, has to be :lol: