Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Any Weight Watchers out there!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone! :wave: I was just wondering if anyone else was on WW and how you are doing, how long you have been there etc... it's only me and my mum on it and I think everyone not on it gets fed up of hearing about pro points!

I started last April and I have lost 3 and a half stone so far (another 2 to go!) I am finding it really easy and feel so much healthier and happier :blush:

Comments

• Options
    I've done it in the past a lost a couple of stone.

Best part for me was Fizzy Jelly :thumb:
  • Options
    Hey everyone! :wave: I was just wondering if anyone else was on WW and how you are doing, how long you have been there etc... it's only me and my mum on it and I think everyone not on it gets fed up of hearing about pro points!

I started last April and I have lost 3 and a half stone so far (another 2 to go!) I am finding it really easy and feel so much healthier and happier :blush:

Wow well done you, my mum had great success with Slimming World and when i decided to try and lose some i just started eating the same meals as her, the recepies are delicous and as we both enjoy cooking it seems the ideal plan for us.

However after losing nearly one and half stone i seemed to stall and even put a little on over xmas which i have managed to lose again but it seems to be very slow going i think i need motivating again but its so hard when you dont get the result.

Perhaps a new plan would be a good idea i might have a look at ww
  • Options
    I'm doing Slimming World, it's going well. I only joined last week but weighed in with a lose which I was happy with this week. I'm really enjoying what I'm eating too, it's very healthy.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I'm doing Slimming World, it's going well. I only joined last week but weighed in with a lose which I was happy with this week. I'm really enjoying what I'm eating too, it's very healthy.

It really is easy to follow because it is the food we all enjoy just prepared and cooked to be healthy, we have found some of the recepies like the currys etc are much nicer than the unhealthy ones.

I would probably do better if went to the meetings but i am to shy for that :blush:
  • Options
    slimming world is brilliant i was a member in 2004 i lost over 3 stones just rejoined as a long life member i am just 1 and a half pounds out of my target :d . its a plan to stick with for life and sooooo easy x
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    It really is easy to follow because it is the food we all enjoy just prepared and cooked to be healthy, we have found some of the recepies like the currys etc are much nicer than the unhealthy ones.

I would probably do better if went to the meetings but i am to shy for that :blush:

Oh please don't be shy to go to the meetings! Everyone is lovely! and I'm sure they will be supportive of you at your local! :yes:
  • Options
    Hi little-tiny-flower :wave:

Great to hear your doing so well thats amazing! :thumb:

There is a great article on superfoods on the site,(click into healthy eating) you might find it interesting and useful, although i am aware you get great support from the meetings too, its just an added extra.

Keep it up :)
  • Options
    well done everyone =]
    i started weight watchers at the end of novemeber on a 3month cheap deal thing. ive lost nearly one stone since then and im sooo happy with that. i think its starting to slow down now and some weeks i dont loose any but others i do. for me 3 months is all i needed really, to start watching my weight and understanding what foods i should be eating when and how much. and i wouldnt even call weight watchers a diet, its more like a new healthier eating plan for life. because its not difficult to stick by, you can try new things, and you can still be naughty occasionally =]