Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Getting turned on...alot!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay this may be really weird or something, it's just something I'm not familiar with so I wanted to ask.

I've been seeing this girl alot and spend alot of time cuddling, etc... on our beds and I get turned on alot. I get hard...not the weird part yet... I get wet down there, not sure if that's normal or not. Is it because I'm horny? Does any one know why?

Comments

• Options
    Pre-cum. Perfectly normal.
  • Options
    :) Thank you for your replies!
  • Options
    sounds like pre-cum to me. completely normal.
  • Options
    Yes my friend it is pre-cum but you could try jerking off before she comes over so you won't be as horny by the time she gets there and she won't have something poking at her every time you guys cuddle unless she likes that kind of thing then you can just go with it.
  • Options
    hi ya yeah I know what you mean lol, when I at first spend time with my girl, we'd snuggle on the couch and a bit of the pre cum thing would happen as well pretty much normal, all can say is over time when you spend more time with her, it wont be as quick to fire off, as you'll be chilled togther
  • Options
    hi ya yeah I know what you mean lol, when I at first spend time with my girl, we'd snuggle on the couch and a bit of the pre cum thing would happen as well pretty much normal, all can say is over time when you spend more time with her, it wont be as quick to fire off, as you'll be chilled togther
    ooh really you pre cum with your girl when your on a couch-she and the situation must turn you on then ;)
  • Options
    Just as an aside, please remember that pre-cum can contain sperm and therefore you still need to make sure that you are being careful.

Pregnancy is still a risk, although slim.
  • Options
    ooh really you pre cum with your girl when your on a couch-she and the situation must turn you on then ;)
    what can say this girl just has that affect on me lol was the warm up before she took me upstairs, she just has this spark that she bring out anytime in private or even out about in cafe you name it, never know when:)
  • Options
    so do u feel turned on like that when u are with her? ooh bet u had nice ideas before she took u upstairs..bet u love it that u never know when she will feel turned on!
  • Options
    from time to time, but yeah she still ligths a fire under me, was our first time together so my mind and heart were racing lol, still do love it like a sensual alarm clock, never know when it can go off an love it when it does!
  • Options
    u still do what? bout the last part of ur message.. ooh thats nice that u feel turned on at times with her ;) i hope u both enjoyed ur 1st time together!
  • Options
    mean still love it when she gets that look in her eye as if she bout 2 take me there an then lol, yeah shes a realy attractive, who gives off a real sexual energy time 2 time, an she knows it;) yeah we did was amazin, is y we go bk for more hehe
  • Options
    yeh the look where she just wants you and it so much! ;) yup it's a good thing so no reason why u wouldnt want more.. glad it was amazin for you and bet you will go back for more sometime soon as well!
  • Options
    The wet thing isn't a problem for me. I mean I'm 17 and I get hard ons like crazy. It's weird when I'm crossing my legs and sitting doing nothing and then... BOOM! Boner pops up it's not fun.:banghead: It's embarrassing.