Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So upset and confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im not why im even writing this really, other than for further outlet and feedback i guess.. just a single incident, out a story going on since september..

She text me friday asking if i wanted to go do something with her on saturday, things have been very touch and go, and early on i was trying to go places with her, i now have feelings and it was good she text me about meeting satuday. I was chuffed and well excited about it, i got up saturday drove to see her in manchester and drove into the centre with her, went neros, i asked what she wanted and bought her a drink. I wandered with her into some of the clothes shops, and she was very picky and didn't buy anything. We went outside near the cinema, but she said she didn't like the cinema and didn't have her glasses, having done cinema with her before i felt it was a little excuse like but accepted her answer, she didn't want to go on the wheel saying she would feel sick, again didn't sound genuine excuse to me, i sat with her she wouldn't let me hold her hand, she wouldn't give me a hug, i suggested we go for a meal inthe evening as it was earlier afternoon, we wandered back in the shops, and we were looking for a shop i mentioend we couldn't find so she said lets go in here, things were starting to feel a bit wierd and i sensed she felt a bit uneasy, i said im just goign upstairs (to the mens clothes) and she said ok. I looked around for about 15mins and she text me saying "how long you going to be", i didn't reply, it felt wierd and i thought why not come up and ask me, i was nearly done so i queyed up for changing rooms, at the front of the queue just about to go in and got a text from her saying "LOOK. im going. I dont like being fucked about." I quickly paid for 2 shirts, and quickly wandered downstairs, i was in hell i felt like shit, she was no where to be seen and it was busy, so tried phoning her but her phone went straight to answer machine.. haven't heard from her since. I text her saying "neither do i, where the hell did you go? you know i was upstairs.."

Thats the last i've heard from her, and luckily i've been able to speak to friends and family about her and the situation, but i feel like absolute shitttt.. and cannot stop thinking about her, i now i need to give it time. But i cannot stop thinking WHY? WHY? WHY??

It would be so nice to hear some comments on my situation please anyone.. thanks

Comments

• Options
    she sounds a bit high maintainance and stroppy if she knew you'd gone to look at the mens stuff and then got moody and stormed off.
  • Options
    Yeh i guess, but thing is im sooooo into her by now, that i just looking for a way to talk to her again. But on the other hand there is no way i did anything wrong enough to warrant that kind of a response from her. I mean i would of done anything for her, all she had to do was ask...

Im still really distraught now Sunday evening, and for a while now im going to be checking my phone seeing if its her, and after a few days probably get like wanting to text her to chase a response. It doesn't seem like i can get anything from this anymore, but as is typical it always feels easier to heal by making up, than waiting out weeks/months to heal from closure. My brother said i didn't really like "her" i just wanted a relationship, thing is if she came back..... i probably would try to be friends, which isn't good becuase i want sexual relationship with her. Its gotten bad, and surely she can see how much she has hurt me, its difficult to even see her as friends after this... I feel if i leave it more than 3 days without texting her, she will feel nothing anyway... night *starts a 6 day week of work.

Comments very welcome thanks everyone