Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wishes i was dead...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really wish id just drop dead tonight,
im sick of fighting !!!
Sick of living !!!

I suffer from self harm, Depression, Insomnia, Eating disorder, impulsive and emotional disorder im sick too death of people bringing me down coz of it !!!

I lost my boyfriend coz of my mental health problems,
me and my best m8 fell out now giving me shit about my
mental health problems so is her boyfriend,

i want to die, i want to die now

Comments

• Options
    I think you perhaps need to learn not to be totally dependant on other people, it is you that has to get better after all.

You shouldnt have to want to die.
  • Options
    Please, don't do anything!

Okay, im not going to say i suffer anywhere near as much as you..
    but i felt much the same only days ago..
    everything has suddenly changed, and im starting to realise that life can be good,
    Yeah, it takes risks, and when your used to everything you know being terrible, its scary to take that step to change everything, because you don't know how it will work out,
    But it is definately worth that risk dont you think??
    Dont let all this take over.. only you can control your self, despite you probably feeling that your life is ruled by all that you suffer from right now.

As a really good friend said to me today,
    The only thing you can be certain of in life, is that, at some point, it will come to an end.

Everything else, every day , is about taking a chance and getting the most out of life..

I dont know ... this is just a hunch, but because you posted this, i believe that somewhere inside you, theres something saying, no... you dont truly want to end your life right now.
    Find that strength.
    I believe you can get through xxxx *hug*
  • Options
    also,please take note of the bluey coloured quote in my signature :)
  • Options
    whats the point,. she was the only friend i saw,
    i hate going out as suffer from social shyness,
    i just wanna hide away from the world !!! looks like i can now as wont b going shopping as no friends wont b going out for walks, my eating disorder group ends soon im guna just hide away from the world x
  • Options
    Well no one can force you to go out. xx

Sometimes ive found i do have to just hide from the world.. to be honest i think this is a better solution ??

Just try to get out, is there anywhere quiet and peaceful that you can escape to??

I often go somewhere like this just to get away and calm down, chill out...
  • Options
    whats the point,. she was the only friend i saw,
    i hate going out as suffer from social shyness,
    i just wanna hide away from the world !!! looks like i can now as wont b going shopping as no friends wont b going out for walks, my eating disorder group ends soon im guna just hide away from the world x

You say you hate going out, yet you seem to be noticeably bothered by the fact you think you cant?
  • Options
    naaa i ent too bothered tbh because at least now dont have to fake a smile!! x
  • Options
    Why would you want to be dead? You can't enjoy life if you're dead.
  • Options
    aww depressedgal :(

i know how u feel xx
    but u gotta keep strong, think about all the positive things in life, and think about all the people who will miss u if you went xx I would definitely miss you *hug*
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    You say you hate going out, yet you seem to be noticeably bothered by the fact you think you cant?

I don't like the thought of going out most of the time, but once I am out I don't mind too much (or have sat indoors for too long the feeling of being trapped is stronger and I have to get out).

If that makes sense?

As the others have said, I know it is hard, but find the strong inner self you have that allows you to keep going. It may not get better straight away, but hopefully in a few months/years/however long it takes (and you will get better) you will look back at this point, glad you are still alive and probably a stronger person for it.
  • Options
    Why would you want to be dead? You can't enjoy life if you're dead.

helpful :yeees:
    sometimes life can seem so horrendous and dark that being dead seems like a better alternative.

it's not though, depressedgal *hug*

if people can't cope with the problems you have then they are not the sort of people you need in your life anyway, you need people who can support you and be there for you. that doesn't make it easier because it's so horrible to be alone, but there are people out there who will accept you for who and how you are and who will support you and be there for you while you try to get better. a lot of people have no experience of mental health and they don't know how to respond to behaviour or emotions that to them seem completely strange.

you say your support group is coming to an end, is that the only support you have at the moment? is it an nhs group or organised by someone else?

take care and remember that there are other people who feel the same way as you, you're not the only one. mental illness is exactly what is says on the tin, an illness, something that can be overcome with the right help.
  • Options
    Thanks to the people who gave helpful thoughts and advice :)
    ghostlife i just love u :) lol ur gr8!!
    anyways yeh groups by nhs i dno why im going on tues as so called EX BEST M8 says there stupid !! :( now i feel sick!!

Ive decided NOT guna kill myself but do need some time to think
    so not sure wheather to take a week of from seeing care worker i dno coz i reali cant face going out right now xx
  • Options
    Love you too depressedgal :heart:
    so glad to hear your not going to kill yourself *hug*
    take things slowly, think it all through, but it might be a good idea to talk to someone before it gets worse again. take your time though, dont rush it *hug*
    here whenever u want to talk :)
  • Options
    You are stronger than you think DP, of all the times I have seen you post on thesite very depressed and wondering about killing yourself, yet you have remained strong enough to keep on getting by.
  • Options
    Thanks to the people who gave helpful thoughts and advice :)
    ghostlife i just love u :) lol ur gr8!!
    anyways yeh groups by nhs i dno why im going on tues as so called EX BEST M8 says there stupid !! :( now i feel sick!!

Ive decided NOT guna kill myself but do need some time to think
    so not sure wheather to take a week of from seeing care worker i dno coz i reali cant face going out right now xx

If it's helping you it's not stupid. Keep going as long as you are able to.
    No matter how you feel, keep posting on here.
    *hug*
  • Options
    wen ppl say im strong makes me wanna top myself even more and when people say u always say it and ur still here makes me sad if honest coz ppl think that makes me strong when im still strugggling i just DONT wanna put mum through it YET AGAIN!!! x
  • Options
    I know what you mean..

but then, i often do it. I think its just that you want them to be strong and get through it. xx

is your mum somebody you can talk to and who will support you??
    I know its difficult making the first move, but if you can talk to her, then its one of the best ways to get help , just having your mum there and understanding xx

*hug* things WILL get better, at one point or another x
  • Options
    My mum trys her best to understand but unfortunaly doesnt but will take me to my groups bless er!!
    Love her to bits but i think sometimes dont even try to understand xx
  • Options
    I think its very difficult for parents.
    Its good to hear she is there for you and supportive of you where she can be though!!

My dad knows about my self-harm, and talks to people i am getting help from, but find it too hard to talk to me himself... and i kinda respect that.

Maybe its a similar sort of thing for your mum ?? x
  • Options
    My mum judges i discuse her i can just tell but i dont blame her for not understanding i mean after all she hasnt been where ive been, never self harmed she said shes doesnt get it .. so i kinda back off and talk to ppl who doesnt judge and helps xx
  • Options
    Yeah know exactly what you mean xx

I darent tell my mum, as it would give her another reason to bitch about me :(

and a family friend who i talk to a lot, wants to help me, but she doesnt understand so asks a lot of question without being much help to me.

hope things get better soon *hug*
  • Options
    Awwww hugs well u know where i am if wanna talk :)
    id love to help u :)

awww questions can b annoying its like urr bk at skool :)
    wnt ur dad tell ur mum tho xx
  • Options
    my dad would probably like to, but last time he tried to talk to her about me she had a mega go at him, saying he can have nothing to do with my upbringing :(
    still thats good for me, as i wouldnt likke to explain its the way she makes me feel that causes me to self-harm sometimes :/
  • Options
    awww bbe thats awful im sowi :(
    hugs!!! im always here :)
    xx
  • Options
    its ok :)

and same for you xx *hug*
  • Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww