Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm so sad ANGRY and upset :'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm in tears, I hate my entire family, I hate them so much. I'm fed up of living in a house filled with idiotic morons. I'm fed up of my older sister thinking that because she's older and knows more "bad" words she can treat me like a bunch on sh*te 24/7. I'm 16 so can move out in 2 more years. Why the fuck did I have to cut this out of my system. 3 bloody cuts which were worthless. I'm still in tears, upset & angry with myself.

My step mum hit me with her bare hands for the first time ever, I don't even no WHY THE FUCK I was blamed!!! I hate this whole household. We have our exams coming up soon, I'm under so much stress and pressure, my family are only making it more harder. I just want to hide and lock myself up, never see day light again exact feelings I had when I was 13, 3 years on it's all coming back. I can't go on no more, it's to hard. :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Awwww bbe im sooooo sowi hugs hugs hugs, is there anyone u can talk to?
    Please dont bottle this up sweetheart makes me sad u suffering :(
    Just wanna give u a big hug!!!
    have u tried talking to ur big sisteR? how old is shee by the way ? xxx
  • Options
    My older sister is 18 and a bloody nightmare!!!
    I had to read your post 3 times to understand it :lol: There's not many people I can talk to right now, I could call my friend, but she has her own problems. Which she is throwing on me aulredy so trying to avoid her today. I would never speak to my older sisster about this. I've Over Dosed but the pills were not dangerouse they were safe looked through the internet as I didn't with to hurt myself *too* much. Wha t else am I meant to do besides bottol it up? *hug* Thanks.
  • Options
    Sorry babe is it my slang? lol
    Awww hugs,
    hunie please dont tell me you've overdosed right now??
    If so please go A&E i beg you !! xx
  • Options
    I didn't RIGHT NOW, but did half an hour ago, ended up weasey and all over the place. I have a ED (Eating disorder) Which only makes things a lot harder! Why should I go to the A & E?
  • Options
    because if you've taken a overdose it will cause damage,
    i have a eating disoder too so know how u feel x
  • Options
    My mum hit me with her bare hands for the first time ever, I don't even no WHY THE FUCK I was blamed!!! :

i'm confused.

your signature says your mum is recently died?
  • Options
    yeah, I wondered about that too
  • Options
    Dads wife my step mum, I'm sure she's always hated me since they got married. My parents divorsed yanks ago. I would of been put with my mums husband, my step dad but for some reason he's to busy to look after us so we have to live with our dad & step mum. Which is hard as she has kids of her own, then taking us is going to be ALOT harder. For some reason I call my step mum, mum because she's my mum even if I do hate her more than ever now!
  • Options
    Hello TE,

Sorry to hear about your mum *hug* Seems like your step mother is putting you under a lot of stress which must be awfully difficult for you and your emotional wellbeing. I amglad you are reaching out to the members on here so we can help and support you *hug* Could you confide this int o someone? Such a couseller or your dad, ora trusting friend, how would you feel about that? Sorry to hear you OD and hurt yourself, your 16 right? You can still call ChildLine for support as you have to be under 18 they are a free confidential support line for young people in distress. How would you feel about calling them?
    Take care *hug* x
  • Options
    The OP also makes statements which pin them as both 16 and 19.
    I'm 16 so can moree out in 2 more years
    exact feelings I had when I was 13, 6 years on it's all coming back
  • Options
    The OP also makes statements which pin them as both 16 and 19.
    Typo, sorry. Sorted :)
  • Options
    Hi there **Total-Eclipse**,

It seems like your sister and step mum are being really harsh towards you for no reason L It must be really frustrating for you. Have you seen our article about how to deal with these urges? Might be worth a read to give you some ideas that might help you to cope when you’re feeling desperate.

Dealing with an eating disorder isn’t something you have to do alone – there are lots of helplines and other types of support out there, when you’re ready you might like to give them a try and the first step would be finding someone who you do feel happy confiding in. A teacher maybe?

There’s a lot going on for you and you can’t fix it all at once so try and focus on looking after yourself. If you do think you could speak to someone on the phone then here are a couple of helplines you can try: Samaritans or Get connected. Speaking to a stranger anonymously can be really helpful and might help relieve all this pressure you have, it sounds really overwhelming at the moment.

We’re here to listen whenever you need to let it all out :)