Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pregnant...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its Solved Now Thanks For Your Comments

Comments

• Options
    If you've only missed this period, then you're not pregnant.
  • Options
    I Missed It In November And December
    Buh Theres Been No Morning Sickness
  • Options
    Well unless your an elephant your not pregnant, other things stop period too, see your doc if your worried.
  • Options
    Things such as stress, extreme weight loss or gain can cause a missed period, or if you've oly just started in the past couple of years it can take a while for it to settle into a pattern. If you're concerned then you can see a doctor
  • Options
    Also, some sexual activities that you may not count as sex carry a risk of pregnancy.
  • Options
    Indyaaa, in another discussion you give your age as 15 and you say you haven't had sex since June, 6 months ago. Without wishing to dampen your enthusiasm for life you do realise that is way below the legal age. I'd be as concerned for you as for the guy you're having sex with. Take care out there. There's no rush, and you don't have to do anything now that you might regret later.

Just my tuppence worth.
  • Options
    Indyaaa, in another discussion you give your age as 15 and you say you haven't had sex since June, 6 months ago. Without wishing to dampen your enthusiasm for life you do realise that is way below the legal age. I'd be as concerned for you as for the guy you're having sex with. Take care out there. There's no rush, and you don't have to do anything now that you might regret later.

Just my tuppence worth.

It's a year below the legal age. Hardly 'way'.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    It's a year below the legal age. Hardly 'way'.

Doesnt matter, below is below
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Doesnt matter, below is below

Not strictly true. There are legal precedents which apply here depending on the age of her partner.

However, given the question being asked here, legality of her age of consent are really the least of her worries, non?

To be honest Indyaaa, it's unlikely that you are pregnant, given what you have posted. However, if you are in any doubt then go to see your GP. They will confirm either way.
  • Options
    You don't have to see your GP, go to a sexual health clinic. They can also advice you on contraception to use, when I went for a pregnancy test, they told me about the pill, the patch, the injection etc. and I ended up on the pill. Also, they do chlamydia tests and things too, and they don't mention anything about your age.
  • Options
    if you havent been having sex or doing sexual activities, then you wont be pregnant
  • Options
    As MoK says, this is about missed periods not about the OP's sex life and the legalities of it.

Have you started the pill lately or changed pill ? I don;t know a great deal about lady bits but from this forum i know the pill can do all sorts of things 'down there'.

Also, as you're only in your early teens you may still be going through puberty or the last stages of it. All those hormones rushing around, desperately trying to screw your life up :) need time to settle down.