Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

He Wants To Go Down On Me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, Me And My Boyfriend Were Talking About Having Sex And He Said That He Would Like To Go Down On Me (Gimmie Heads) Buh Im Not Sure Weather Boys Like *My Private Parts* Shaved Or Hairy......Help :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Have you already had sex, or has he already seen you down there? If so, and he says he wants to go down on you then he obviously doesnt have a problem with how things are already.

If not, do whatever feels comfortable for YOU. If you want to be natural, trimmed or completely shaven make sure you're happy with it before you let him near you. Dont do it just to make him happy.

If you;re not happy with being completely shaven, i personally would trim a little bit and tidy it up out of courtes but its totally up to you
  • Options
    If you're not bothered one way or the other, ask HIM how he likes it - noen of us can answer for him.
  • Options
    Ask him why he's so keen. One good reason why a lot of guys like doing it is that it gives them a chance for a breather, so to speak, a little chance to recover in between bouts of hard action. It's also a lot more intimate to do it to a girl. It's relatively easy, very sensual, still leaves him with two hands free, and can go on for as long as you want it to. And remember, all you have to do is lie back and enjoy the feelings, it's your chance to be selfish and his chance to shine. Just remember not to squash his face between your thighs when you come!!!

ps hairy or shaved, doesn't really make a difference, just so long as you're nice and clean.