Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Evening, this is my own little 'bored' thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it's like the ranty/happy threads, except nothing like them at all.

Ok i admit it. i'm bored.

*sigh* anything goes, right? :rolleyes:

does anyone else ever get the feeling they wish everyone was online so they could have a massive chat conversation? I miss thesite chat!

:yeees: :yeees:

Comments

• Options
    Yeaaahhh, there should be a 24/7 chat... with some kind of super mod :chin:
  • Options
    Or a robotic mod... i miss AOL chat! well....not the AOL bit of it, but the fact there was a chatroom open 24/7 where i knew a lot of people. Before i went to NZ i was using this video chat program for a few years, but then my ex was on it, his new gf verbally abused me for no reason and it got angsty and horrible to be ok, so i kinda miss having a place like that!
  • Options
    Ah, that always annoys me. My ex's new girlfriend sent me loads of shit on facebook... and I was just like WHY are you bothering? He's my ex, I have no interest in him any more! x
  • Options
    exactly! i didn't speak to the guy for about 9/10 months, and said 'hi, how are you doing' ONCE and she started calling me a jealous bitch etc, if she hadn't been so mean it would have been laughable!
  • Options
    SKAKITTY :hyper:

You can join us in chat again next year, right?
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    Or a robotic mod... i miss AOL chat! well....not the AOL bit of it, but the fact there was a chatroom open 24/7 where i knew a lot of people. Before i went to NZ i was using this video chat program for a few years, but then my ex was on it, his new gf verbally abused me for no reason and it got angsty and horrible to be ok, so i kinda miss having a place like that!

Would be cool wouldnt it. Only problem is it would get full of the "ASL? U gotz cam?" type pretty quick. Unless you like that kinda thing...
  • Options
    haha i might do! :p It's just nice to chat regularly to people i know on here :) we can always take turns at modding and kick the annoying people out :D

Leanne :D yupyup i'll be on chat when i get back in the new year :D