Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

driver re-education courses

The police want to do my boyf for dangerous driving after he had a serious accident in september, skidding on some wet grass and rolling the car :(
He either has to go on a driver re-education course, or get points on his licence.

Does anyone know what the courses involve, how long they last, and how much they cost?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    From what I know of them the courses are all locally organised and run, so don't conform to any kind of national standard so all the above vary based on where you are.

Only ways I can think of getting more info is to ring up and ask, or find someone else local who's been on one.

I live on 3 county borders, and the speed equivalents run by the three forces are totally different.
  • Options
    My Daughters chap had to go on one, not sure what they did but it cost him about sixty quid. That's down in South Wales... Better than points on a liscence or a poke in the eye with a blunt stick me thinks....
  • Options
    I'd probably do the course.