Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pranks to play on my housemates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You guys have to help me beat them! There's 5 of us involved, us 3 girls against 2 guys and the guys always win!! Even if we manage to do something to them it doesnt last long because theyre bigger and stronger than us :(

Anything at all, all suggestions welcome, they have got to go down!

Comments

• Options
    Bake cakes/muffins with laxatives as one of the ingredients. Cling-film the toilet. Bonus points if you remove the bog roll as well.

Loads of prank examples on Youtube.
  • Options
    Butter on the kitchen floor :P
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Bake cakes/muffins with laxatives as one of the ingredients. Cling-film the toilet. Bonus points if you remove the bog roll as well.

Loads of prank examples on Youtube.

Slightly harsh though no?
  • Options
    Get all of their stuff and sellotape it to the ceiling.
  • Options
    Cling film over the toilet :d
  • Options
    Done the cling film thing, that was first year
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Slightly harsh though no?

It depends on what pranks they've already played on you. Plus, you implied that they're more aggressive pranksters than you girls are. You did ask, so I answered :-P
  • Options
    My friend wrapped everything visible in her housemate's room in newspaper.
  • Options
    It depends on what pranks they've already played on you. Plus, you implied that they're more aggressive pranksters than you girls are. You did ask, so I answered :-P

I think thats too far, theyve never done anything that bad to us, just things like facebook rape, freezing out stuff, there was a brief period in which food colouring was put in everything.

We barely make it inside their rooms before they get us out, we're such weaklings :(

Our latest plan is to put somthing like fairy liquid or gravy granules in their toilet tank but havent done that yet
  • Options

Our latest plan is to put somthing like fairy liquid or gravy granules in their toilet tank but havent done that yet

Fairy liquid works a treat. We did this before and there was bubbles coming out of the toilet :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Fairy liquid works a treat. We did this before and there was bubbles coming out of the toilet :D

Ooooh sweet. Yea this is the kinda thing im after, nothing too harsh and that can be cleaned up after a while at least
  • Options
    hide someones phone in one of their rooms really well, ie just under the materess but not visible but defintly still within hearing range, phone it :D

eletric shock on their door handle if possible??

not sure if its done but get something like all their pens, freeze them in block of ice with a note saying something of your choice leave somewhere where they will find it :)

Put flour in a hair dryer so when they turn it on it will blow in their face
  • Options
    put a strip of sellotape across a door at head hight, witht the sticky bit facing in-wards.

woopie cushion?

fake spiders/mice?

swap their food cupboards around?

put any vodka into a clean bottle and then top up the "vodka" bottle with water.

I do like the fairy liquid in the loo idea though!
  • Options
    put a strip of sellotape across a door at head hight, witht the sticky bit facing in-wards

Doing that!!

And i love the flour in hairdryer idea but i dont think they use them
  • Options
    put a strip of sellotape across a door at head hight, witht the sticky bit facing in-wards.

:lol: we just did that to one of our flatmates. we also (while she was in her room) taped bin bags across her door so she opened it and it was just black.
    lube on the handle always works :p
  • Options
    Calvin wrote:
    Butter on the kitchen floor :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqw9QF0sNwQ
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    My friend wrapped everything visible in her housemate's room in newspaper.
    Tin foil is also good for the space age look.

If you're into stealing road signs/traffic cones, you could fill their room with them.

Move their whole bed elsewhere when they're out of the house - we moved our housemate's into the living room.

Turn everything in their room upside-down (literally).

My old housemate got a load of pepper sachets from McDonalds and hid them everywhere in my room - shoes, drawers, bed, etc. I was still finding them a year later.
  • Options
    I think thats too far, theyve never done anything that bad to us, just things like facebook rape, freezing out stuff, there was a brief period in which food colouring was put in everything.

That makes me sound like the bad guy in all of this. May I once again emphasise that you did ask, so I answered. Due to the guys being harsher than you lot, I picked one of the harsher ones off Youtube for you.

I presume Facebook rape is where the guys get onto your computer and sabotage your Facebook account? Well, lock your computer when you're away from the keyboard :-) Hold down win key (looks like a flag) and press L. I trust you use a Windows password :-P

In all honesty though, I was only trying to help.
  • Options
    lube on the handle always works :p

That's a tradition in our school at the start of every new year :lol: I did feel sorry for the year 8s this year, but it was funny.
    And the other one, at the end of the year, the year 11s nick all the clocks and hide them. Oh, and they stick post-it notes every where as well. x
  • Options
    That makes me sound like the bad guy in all of this. May I once again emphasise that you did ask, so I answered. Due to the guys being harsher than you lot, I picked one of the harsher ones off Youtube for you.

I presume Facebook rape is where the guys get onto your computer and sabotage your Facebook account? Well, lock your computer when you're away from the keyboard :-) Hold down win key (looks like a flag) and press L. I trust you use a Windows password :-P

In all honesty though, I was only trying to help.

I know, i know, i wasnt crticising you or anything, I actually think its a really good idea. I would do it had they done something like that to us first but i should have specified first
  • Options
    Me n the girls just tied their door handles together with string as theyre opposite each other from the hall. Praying that it works!
  • Options
    Doing that!!

And i love the flour in hairdryer idea but i dont think they use them

stick some of your pubic hair to it, for added hilarity.
  • Options
    LOL Love the jelly thing it just looks so cool as well
  • Options
    Lean a bucket of water against their doors on the outside so when they open the door it falls in over their feet and their carpet. Seems tame enough until they realise that the bucket also contained cress seeds and their carpet starts sprouting a mini green forest (almost impossible to get rid of unless you hoover it daily for about a month)

Hide 12 alarm clocks around their rooms with each one set for a different hour.... then wait for them to come downstairs in the morning having had to tear their rooms apart every hour all night long?

I used to drive a little Mini Mayfair (old style Mini) and my housemates and their boyfriends literally picked it up one night and moved it round the corner on our road! I was so close to calling the police when I found it was gone the next morning.... Probably a bit much for 3 girls to manage alone, but very, very funny.
  • Options
    My bro's flatmates did this. They couldn't get in without knocking them over so had to spend hours emptying them.

Not tooo mean but quite funny :)
  • Options
    Salt in the kettle.....works a treat lol
  • Options
    Fostress wrote: »
    My bro's flatmates did this. They couldn't get in without knocking them over so had to spend hours emptying them.

Not tooo mean but quite funny :)

:thumb: