Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what do you buy a 6 year old girl for christmas?

i'm really struggling here so any suggestions REALLY would be appreciated.

i basically need ideas of what to get my little sister for her christmas present. i have no idea whatsoever what to buy her.

what do 6 year old girls like? i don't really know what she is into anymore because i rarely get to see her :( i know she is into her nintendo ds but i can't contact anyone who would know what games she does and doesn't have.

she loves dogs but i can't buy her one of those and i've bought her almost every single dog toy out there!

i'm really struggling because like, most of the stuff i'm looking at seems a bit young for her now but then, other things seem too old for her? help!!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Barbie, Sylvanian Families, Hello Kitty, My little pony, Hama beads

the sort of things id think for that age
  • Options
    Sylvanian Families

:yes: Yeah, my cousin is 7 and my sister is nearly 5... they are both getting sylvanian families! x
  • Options
    my friends little girl has only just grown out of her sylvanian families and shes 11.
    Theyve got good staying power
  • Options
    And there are loads of different ones as well, so you'll always be able to find some she hasn't got.
  • Options
    sylvanian families again