Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

If you were the opposite sex for a day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me n my housemates were talking about this earlier and all but 1 found it weird that I if i was a man for a day I would go out and get laid (with a woman). I'd also probably have sex with a man as well. They all found this weird because inside i'd still be a straight woman but you've gotta experience everything possible while you can right?

Comments

• Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    They all found this weird because inside i'd still be a straight woman but you've gotta experience everything possible while you can right?

I don't know if you have posted it anywhere, but have you been with a woman?
  • Options
    As a gay man, if were to become a woman for a day i'd probably go out and have as much group sex as i could, rejoicing in the fact i have another hole to fill.

If i were a straight man and became a woman for a day, i'd probably stay in and play with my tits all day :D
  • Options
    I would have sex too. Also pee standing up. And walk around topless. Grow a big fuckoff beard.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I don't know if you have posted it anywhere, but have you been with a woman?

No i havent but i would just want to find out what sex is like for a man. Obviously theres are all the other things like masturbate and some said have sex with someone of the same sex (once you were you're opposite)

I can understand some people (mostly my guy mates) would find sex with someone of the same sex weird (while being a woman) but i dunno, I dont get why more people dont have this kind of opinion.
  • Options
    I'd go and get laid, pee in a urinal, scratch my crotch shamelessly and walk around topless. And anything else men get away with that women don't :P
    Although I can't imagine what it's like walking round with your bits dangling between your legs, I think i'd get quite annoyed!
  • Options
    Grow a big fuckoff beard.
    That'd have to be one fast-growing beard :p
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    If i were a straight man and became a woman for a day, i'd probably stay in and play with my tits all day biggrin.gif
    This.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    If i were a straight man and became a woman for a day, i'd probably stay in and play with my tits all day :D
    Same as well.
  • Options
    Think i will stay out of this one :lol:
  • Options

i would water it and tend to it with love.

oh... a day.. i see what you mean :p
  • Options
    If I was a guy...
    I'd go to a gay bar :D And I'd do all the other things, like pee standing up. Oh, and I'd be able to go into top man on my own with out feeling stupid, haha x
  • Options
    BOOBIES

YEAH.. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    I would HAVE to have sex with a woman, dream come true much? lol!

I would also go clothes shopping, I love the guys clothes!!!

Oh I love the walk around topless one, I think even if I didnt have tits I would still feel slightly awkward about it.
    Would still love to do it though!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Since we haven't discussed the effects and laws of the transformation (for example: Would her clothes change as well? Would her hair stay the same as it is? Would it be gradual or instantaneous?) we might as well say that she'd have a beard from the beginning.
  • Options
    Probably hoover the flat and do the dishes.

Nah seriously. Who wouldn't want to have sex? If I was still normal usual, masculine me inside the woman's body, I would most probably not want to have sex with a man, if I was influenced by female hormones I don't really know. Guess half of the day would be gone after I am satisfied playing with my boobies.
  • Options
    If I was a guy...
    I'd go to a gay bar :D And I'd do all the other things, like pee standing up. Oh, and I'd be able to go into top man on my own with out feeling stupid, haha x

Gay bar for me, and perform a drag act, well.
  • Options
    To be honest, I'd probably just have a wank.
  • Options
    Id probably see what its like to do things like the hoovering and cooking...
  • Options
    I'd clean the house very well and see if I enjoy it. Go shopping, I think women have so much choice. Sex, course, provided I could have an amazing orgasm... and hopefully not put up with periods!
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    To be honest, I'd probably just have a wank.

:yes:
  • Options
    :yes:

yea... so modest :yeees:

after you tried to blow yourself and you realize it's just not working and then trying and failing to have anal sex with your own ding dong, it will have to be a regular wank ;)