Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

horrible first time sex felling, anything wrong with me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 24 and just lost my virginity last night. Almost all my friend lost their virginity during teenage, so I told my bf that I have had sex with few person before but when I saw his penis size, I almost fainted, he is about 9" and very very thick around. I thinks his size is abnormal as I expecting something about 5". I am afraid that he will find out i was a virgin if he hurt me a lot.

I just told him that I never have sex with this big size before and hope he can take it slow. When he penetrate me, he try to make it slow but look like my vagina is very small and he need to thrust hard. Once he get the head inside, the pain was horrible, I felt like my vagina stretch beyond the limit and split, I try to control not to scream even it is too painful for me to handle, hopping he did not not notice I am a virgin. He keep telling me that I am tighter than the virgin he had sex before. I understand that the pain is from my hymen and the painful part was over (I think).

It is not easy for him to push inside me (may be he is too big or I am too small), each heavy push only able to enter me a little bit, once he enter a little more, the stretching pain appear again and split me into half again. This continue for few thrust (may be 9~10 thrust) and then he come, it is not easy for me to handle every thrust. He said he just enter me about 3.5" and he come so quickly due to my tightness. He said will have sex again next week and I am afraid the remaining 5.5" will continue to hurt me like that.

I have a few question:
1) Is his size abnormal?
2) Is this size not suitable for a first timer?
3) Is the pain I felt normal to a girl when she lost her virginity? or it is too much for me to handle?
4) I felt my vagina split, it is really split?
5) Everybody talking about hymen breaking pain, why I felt the stretching pain was more than hymen tearing?
6) I also bleed a lot but just told him that due to never do it with this size before. Do you think that he notice I was a virgin?

Comments

• Options
    theres no shame in being a virgin. I think you should tell him.

9inch isnt an abnormal size although it is big. im not surprised it hurt you if you were a virgin.

Remember you dont have to have sex with him again if you dont want to or dont get any pleasure out of it
  • Options
    and what do we learn about that? Don't lie about your virginity. You could have just take it extra slow and use more lube. Of course it would be a fantasy for you to find it pleasurable first time with such a wang.

I'm normal hung and had to abort my first time, because my g/f was so in pain.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    and what do we learn about that? Don't lie about your virginity.QUOTE]

so what if she did? thats not the current problem here.

Hi jessjane! i really wouldnt worry, it might have been because you didnt have enough natural lubrication, most peoples first times are very awkard and painful. Maybe you should tell him that your a virgin, if you feel like you dont/want to put off from telling him, but you still want to have sex, make sure you use lubrication it will be easier for you two to have sex and it will ease the pain.

I think everybody feels somesort of pain on their first time but you've got to understand that your boyfriend is very big, so its bound to hurt alot more on your first time than a average sized penis.

And if your worried that you may have done some damage to yourself other than your hymn go to your doctors and get checked out, it will put your mind at ease.

(and dont be worried if you see blood the next couple of times you have sex)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    and what do we learn about that? Don't lie about your virginity.

so what if she did? thats not the current problem here.

oh it occurs to me it was pretty much her problem. luckily he was one of the gentle lads to begin with.
  • Options
    Make sure he is making you nice and wet with foreplay before sticking that huge wang in. I'd also suggest some lubrication, you can get all sorts. It'll help both of you.
  • Options
    1) 9" is not abnormal but too far from adverage size. No wonder you are in so much pain.
    2) All size can fit into a virgin, only it will be very painful for a virgin to take this size. Not all virgin feel pain when they lost their virginity but this size for sure willl hurt a lot.
    3) Sorry to heard that you are in so much pain.
    4) May have a lot of tear inside your vagina.
    5) It is due to your vagina needs to stretch a lot more to let him fit inside.
    6) He may suspect.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    elc426 wrote: »
    1) 9" is not abnormal but too far from adverage size. No wonder you are in so much pain.
    2) All size can fit into a virgin, only it will be very painful for a virgin to take this size. Not all virgin feel pain when they lost their virginity but this size for sure willl hurt a lot.
    3) Sorry to heard that you are in so much pain.
    4) May have a lot of tear inside your vagina.
    5) It is due to your vagina needs to stretch a lot more to let him fit inside.
    6) He may suspect.

Hey, welcome to TheSite, just wanted to let you know that this thread has been locked as it was posted about a month ago and so it's always good to check dates before replying. :)
This discussion has been closed.