Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

makin out with the ex-bf/best friend...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
nearly every time i hang out with my best friend/ex-bf we end up kissin, making out.. we have had sex 3-4 times since we split up.. it is always him who comes onto me..

like for example: he was in my house the other day and we were sat cuddled up (lyk we used to when we were a couple) watchin tv in my living room, when he turned to me and kissed me, next thing i knw we are goin out in his car, parked up in a carpark somewhere and we are pleasuring each other..

do you think this means anything or is it purely a sexual attraction with us?

(we are both 19 btw and i was his 1st gf and 1st sexual partner)

Comments

• Options
    Many guys will take the sex wherever they are offered it, even if it's not particularly good sex. I think you need to speak to him yourself and find out what's on his mind because none of us can speak on his behalf. Can you cope with the idea if all he wants is friendship and sex, with no deeper commitment? If you can't, don't give him sex because you are just prolonging your agony.
  • Options
    Why did you break up if you dont mind me asking?

Sorry to say but it sounds like he's just using you
  • Options
    Well, he is getting free sex out of you, I doubt he is asking himself the questions you do to us. Maybe you should confront him about it. I doubt you are getting what you want (getting back together? Shot in the dark..), without stating that and letting him know that's what you are expecting.
  • Options
    Is this the same bloke who has just started getting involved with someone else?
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Why did you break up if you dont mind me asking?

Sorry to say but it sounds like he's just using you

we just decided to be friends after 3mnths of bein a couple
    :heart: