Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

rejection

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all
I've been back to browsing again, not really had much to say since I signed up,
anyway, I recently asked a girl out and she said she'd think about it and tonight I find out that she's potentially seeing someone, its tearing me apart from inside out! I thought I might stand a chance with this girl, I mean we've only met each other like twice but we really got on, well, appartnley not!
I just don't really know what to do

Comments

• Options
    Well, what is the most logical thing you can do? Carry on. She was never interested and you probably never got on. This will not be the last time this happens to you. Get over it.
  • Options
    I think its unfair to say that they never got on strubs, well out of line imo,
    they may have got on by acrobat may have read the signals wrong
  • Options
    Unfortunately getting on doesn't always lead to getting it on.

Be happy you've gained a friend, reconcile yourself to knowing that's (probably) all you'll ever be to them. Try not to subject them to those feelings you have they don't want.
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    I think its unfair to say that they never got on strubs, well out of line imo,
    they may have got on by acrobat may have read the signals wrong

Well, with "getting on" I understood like "clicked", i.e. having something more than friendship. Either way, it's doesn't make a difference. Hanging around her won't make your situation better, quite the contrary. And if she doesn't bother about your friendship anymore, she either is the type of person who can't handle a friendship with someone who has a crush on her (which is a wise choice) or there wasn't enough for her to begin with.
  • Options
    Nothing you could do at the moment, it takes two to tango. She may change mind in future, but do not wait for that, ever. there's more to life than that