Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend plans?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight - chill, watch a film i think.

Saturday - do abit of shopping in the morning/afternoon. Then off ouuuuuut, cant wait :D

Sunday - Laaaaaze

What you all upto?

Comments

• Options
    Tonight, iPlayer/4oD night.

Saturday, circuit training, pint, fish and chips, film, possibily more pints.

Sunday, skiing, gym, lazing and thinking.
  • Options
    Tonight - At parents in home town for Dads Birthday, so TV chill night with family.

Tomorrow - Coffee with auntie, shopping with Mum, Pizza with Azza ^^

Sunday - Family meal then back to my house on the train to get ready for new job on saturday!!!
  • Options
    All my housemates are going home for the weekend so im left all on my lonesome. Kind of looking forward to it, gonna get some work done, have some peaceful me time. Shame my FWB isnt available to visit
  • Options
    Tonight- relax :)

Tomorrow- a surprise day and I haven't got a clue what's been planned! Maybe out at night :chin:

Sunday- lazy day!
  • Options
    workinggggggg

early shift tomorrow so in the evening i will probably relax and catch up with the tv
  • Options
    working til 11 tomorrow evening so shall be essay writing tonight and sunday (due on tuesday and im shitting myself) and sleeping as late as poss tomorrow before starting work at 2.

I live an exciting life
  • Options
    Shopping in Brighton on Saturday

Working Sunday
  • Options
    Tomorrow is about my only chilled out clear day in a weekend between September and Christmas. Not quite true but not far off.

Quiet evening at home this evening, playing catch up from last couple of weeks and trying week chilling out.

Then exciting domestic stuff tomorrow like tidying up and laundry, and trying to get last weeks canoeing kit dry before Sunday (no hope).

Possibly going over to see the boy tomorrow morning for a bit.

Ickle second cousin type kids coming over for a bit in the afternoon, then lesson planning for my coaching course.

Canoe coaching course all day Sunday, including lots of rescue work, so will be very soggy.
  • Options
    Today, catching up with a friend I haven't seen for nearly a year and then going out for my housemates bday
    Tomorrow - rolling into work hungover at 8am, then come home and die
    Monday - assignment woo
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Saw the wanted on Friday in Chesire

Saturday going to the cinema then shoping with 8 friends.

Sunday - Getting reviseing doing all homework and anything else for school x
  • Options
    Today work in a bit and first some kiddie program at a flower store. :yeees:

Tomorrow the bloke leaves for Norway early in the morning so me and his kid will have to spend the day together. :eek:

Pretty calm lazy weekend in short.
  • Options
    eugh. still hung to the over.