Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A Virgin who is a submissive and Needs advice.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi. I'm a 31 year old virgin and I'm submissive with no experience except personality. I have very special needs where I would be solely dependent on my Master and I don't know where I should start looking for a Master and if I find one how will I know that they really can handle my needs. Please Help with any info you think might help me. thanks :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi,
    Just wanted to point out that TheSite.org isn't the best place to find out exactly where to look for a sexual partner of this nature, but it's possible people might have relevant experiences to share that might help.
  • Options
    Also though it might not make much difference to the responses you haven't said if you are a man or a woman.
  • Options
    you might be better off somewhere like bondage.com for that sort of question, although obviously youre welcome to stick around here, but your question is quite specific to the sort of thing youd find more of at that site
  • Options
    You male or female?
  • Options
    Ha Ha. BDSM dating hits TheSite :)
  • Options
    If you're a virgin, how would you know if you're a submissive or not? :confused:

Not related to the OP but I once joined a BDSM chat on IRC when a naive teen. Didn't know what it stood for and found my brother's ex-girlfriend's nick there. I'm still kinda scarred...
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Not related to the OP but I once joined a BDSM chat on IRC when a naive teen. Didn't know what it stood for and found my brother's ex-girlfriend's nick there. I'm still kinda scarred...
    Nothing wrong with a bit of BDSM.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    If you're a virgin, how would you know if you're a submissive or not? :confused:

To be fair I dont think you need to have had sex to know what turns you on.
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    To be fair I dont think you need to have had sex to know what turns you on.

I'm not so sure.... I find different things exciting when I'm with someone else than I do when I'm imagining them on my own
  • Options
    But you still know what turns you on, at least you know what thoughts you have that turn you on, and the rest is gained by experience.