Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Freak Like Me...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This could probably go in the entertainment bit but here will do. Has anyone been watching that Freak Like Me show on BBC 3?

Basically, for those of you who havent watched it, it just shows peoples weird habits that they have, for example an 18 year old girl who still sucks her dummy or a guy who wears brand new boxers every day.

Just wondered, has anyone here got any weird habits?

I'm still thinking if i have anything... i dont think i do. I'll think about it!

Comments

• Options
    Ah i love that programme so much! Some of them were so weird though, almost like OCD not just a weird habit.

I dont think i have any habits weird enough to go on there though
  • Options
    I always wear odd socks, I just can't bring myself to wear socks that match. I haven't a clue why but it just feels wrong :blush:

I also suck/chew my thumb when feeling very nervous and shy...a habit I really should stop!

I'm sure I've got lot's of other weird habits, I just can't think of them right now :chin:
  • Options
    That bird who seperates all her food would seriously piss me off if eating out!
  • Options
    I always wear odd socks, I just can't bring myself to wear socks that match. I haven't a clue why but it just feels wrong :blush:

Ahh that aint all that weird, just sounds like you cant be arsed to find matching pairs! I do that all the time :D
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Ahh that aint all that weird, just sounds like you cant be arsed to find matching pairs! I do that all the time :D

Tut I'm not that lazy :p
  • Options
    I know it's a song by the Sugarbabes and another artist that began with a J.. sounded like "Jeadacy". Didn't know it was a programme though.
  • Options
    I don't have any weird ones, but I always wash cuttlery first when doing the dishes.

The girl that chewed her toenails though :yuck: she won't be able to wear open toe shoes or sandals!
  • Options
    dunno about habits but i cant have a shower or clean my teeth if the toilet seat is up...lid has to be down.
  • Options
    Ha Ha Im like that to. Only mine is the shower curtain, I have to pull it back so I can see in to the bath.
    Mabey I just watched to many horror films as a kid lol ;)
  • Options
    Ha Ha Im like that to. Only mine is the shower curtain, I have to pull it back so I can see in to the bath.
    Mabey I just watched to many horror films as a kid lol ;)

Haha me too!! My dad always closes it after a shower so i go on and pull it back in case someones behind there ready to kill me.
  • Options
    ^ i have to have one eye open in the shower after watching one of the 'nightmare on elm streets' :/ but strangly, i find Freddy rather sexy. hmm.
  • Options
    ooh, when i'm really really anxious, i rub my eyebrows. weird. Some people wring their hands and stuff, i rub my finger over my eyebrows :/
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    ooh, when i'm really really anxious, i rub my eyebrows. weird. Some people wring their hands and stuff, i rub my finger over my eyebrows :/

I always squeeze my earlobes when I'm anxious.
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    ^ i have to have one eye open in the shower after watching one of the 'nightmare on elm streets' :/ but strangly, i find Freddy rather sexy. hmm.

How on earth do you find him sexy?!
  • Options
    i rub my eyes out of habit now. people keep asking if i'm sleepy

i watched the show, the girl who ran around in circles was so cute in a trippy dippy way
  • Options

His voice in the new one reminds me of the Sugar Puff Monster.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I know it's a song by the Sugarbabes and another artist that began with a J.. sounded like "Jeadacy". Didn't know it was a programme though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqtV_Mhh5ic&feature=related?? I remember them from the 90s and love that song.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    His voice in the new one reminds me of the Sugar Puff Monster.

Do you have the hots for the Sugar Puff Monster?
  • Options

I also suck/chew my thumb when feeling very nervous and shy...a habit I really should stop!

I'm sure I've got lot's of other weird habits, I just can't think of them right now :chin:

Oh I am so the opposite! In the US white cotton sports socks is what the majority of people wear (and I've learned that is the worst possible thing in the UK :p) so all my socks are those, look exactly the same but have different wear patterns. I spend about an hour pairing half a dozen socks because they have to be the exact matches of eachother. I'll put them on, measure them, feel them out to make sure they match before I put them together in the drawer. The boyfriend used to just put all them together but over the years I've changed him and now all his has to match exactly too :p
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »

Jodeci, but no, it was Adina Howard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUMHMMZf8L4
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqtV_Mhh5ic&feature=related?? I remember them from the 90s and love that song.

close but no cigar.
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    Oh I am so the opposite! In the US white cotton sports socks is what the majority of people wear (and I've learned that is the worst possible thing in the UK :p) so all my socks are those, look exactly the same but have different wear patterns. I spend about an hour pairing half a dozen socks because they have to be the exact matches of eachother. I'll put them on, measure them, feel them out to make sure they match before I put them together in the drawer. The boyfriend used to just put all them together but over the years I've changed him and now all his has to match exactly too :p

Hahaha white socks, brilliant. Do you even wear white socks if you wear black trousers? Though i have a feeling you dont wear black trousers all that often....
  • Options
    i have to brush my teeth if i wash my hair.
  • Options
    Ha ha white socks :lol:
  • Options

Must be the fingers *snigger*

I don't know... the evilness mixed with the joke making and that rather fetching jumper? :love:
  • Options
    I can't blow my nose properly lol
  • Options
    I can't blow my nose! I have never been able to! I think it is pyschological though but I have never in my life managed to do it.