Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Out in Floor Wanker's company last night...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so I was at a party last night and Floor Wanker was there. I felt really weird, probably heightened by the fact I wasn't drinking and neither was he. So, anyway, it was mixed company but we pretty much avoided each other most of the night. Even if we were sat beside each other, we didn't really engage in any meaningful conversation.

I noticed that he was talking away to the other girls that were there and being quite tactile, although they have boyfriends so I wondered if that's because they're 'safe' if you know what I mean? But he wasn't like that with me and I wondered if that was because a) he just hates me now, b) he still feels uncomfortable or c) he still fancies me and doesn't really know what to do.

I suppose I felt weird about it because out of all the girls there, I'm the one he's been intimate with and yet I'm the one he won't really talk to!

GB x

Comments

• Options
    There is another option, that he doesn't really care about you that much at all.

Sorry to be harsh, but the bloke only got in touch with you when he needed £2.5k, if anything you just need to show that you can be strong around him. If you talked to him with confidence it might well make him feel uncomfortable.

Anyways, get on with things and don't let this bloke drag you down.
  • Options
    *hugs* Sorry to hear that you've been having problems Gingerbelle,

There is obviously a small chance he may seem interested in you, however due to the fact that he is ignoring you, not interacting with you, I would take this to suggest that he has no further interest in you miss.

I do not mean to be offensive but it does seem he doesn't care to much about you, otherwise he would make an effort.

I can only suggest that you try to distant yourself from him. It doesn't seem to be leading anywhere, in my opinion anyway.
  • Options
    it's d) who the hell cares?

Yea, you had sex with him, but that doesn't change ANYthing in my book. When I have sex with a friend and it was a one time thing, it's like it never happened afterwards. When we go out in a group I don't have to give her special attention or whatever. Either accept that he won't talk you up, because he is either uncomfortable, doesn't fancy you and saw you as a one time thing, or is afraid you are blowing this all out of proportion. It doesn't really matter what it is. Either get over it, or try to get it on with him again, but don't expect the ball to be in his court.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

Yea, you had sex with him, but that doesn't change ANYthing in my book. When I have sex with a friend and it was a one time thing, it's like it never happened afterwards. When we go out in a group I don't have to give her special attention or whatever. Either accept that he won't talk you up, because he is either uncomfortable, doesn't fancy you and saw you as a one time thing, or is afraid you are blowing this all out of proportion. It doesn't really matter what it is. Either get over it, or try to get it on with him again, but don't expect the ball to be in his court.

I'm sorry but not everyone has sex with friends with no ties to it. From the sounds of it, this was quite a big thing for Gingerbelle and nothing to be shrugged off.

Okay he might've just forgotten about it, nor cared but it seems to have been quite memorable, or special for Gingerbelle. I don't agree she should shrug it off, as nothing. however I would suggest hat she does need to start moving on
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    I'm sorry but not everyone has sex with friends with no ties to it. From the sounds of it, this was quite a big thing for Gingerbelle and nothing to be shrugged off.

Me neither. Happened once and that's the way I dealt with it and I would not know why I would expect anything coming from her when I am not doing anything myself. If I do something, like getting in touch and I don't get response (i.e. excuses are being made, or I am being brushed off), I realize it's time to move on and not try to find solutions to such an issue.
    Okay he might've just forgotten about it, nor cared but it seems to have been quite memorable, or special for Gingerbelle. I don't agree she should shrug it off, as nothing. however I would suggest that she does need to start moving on

Well yea. Basically what I wanted to say: There is no point in analyzing this situation like this. Either do one thing or the other, but don't try to understand and analyze him and maybe hope he'd do something you might appreciate. It is not only useless, but damaging and a source for unhappiness.
  • Options
    I agree with you on that point, it is futile trying to analyze this situation.. it seems pretty much over, imo.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

This.

He's milking you. Move along gentlemen and mind the gap.

P.S. When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be a piss-take on Willie Wonka, with "company" meaning a business i.e. his choc factory.
  • Options
    Yeah, you guys are all right...I'm an intelligent woman...why can't I get passed this???? I need a swift kick in the head!!!

GB x
  • Options
    *kicks* hope it helps.

From what I can see, your having trouble getting past this because you care for him. You liked him, let your guard down n you got hurt. It will just take some time.
  • Options
    A kick in the head is a bit harsh. Just a slap on the wrist followed by a soothing friendly *hug* :-)

But yeah, £2500 is a lot in the grand scheme of things. My take-home pay is £541, so that figure is almost like 5 months of my wages O.o
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    *kicks* hope it helps.

From what I can see, your having trouble getting past this because you care for him. You liked him, let your guard down n you got hurt. It will just take some time.

:yes: wise words. Don't be too hard on yourself GB.
  • Options

Yes, but we're taling about the bloke who made it quite clear he wasn't interested in a relationship, to whom GB preteneded to be sexually experienced, willingly participated in sex on an office floor, which ended in blood and tears.

I'd be uncomfortable talking to GB after that - from his perspective she must seem to be a complete bunny boiler.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    Yes, but we're taling about the bloke who made it quite clear he wasn't interested in a relationship, to whom GB preteneded to be sexually experienced, willingly participated in sex on an office floor, which ended in blood and tears.

I'd be uncomfortable talking to GB after that - from his perspective she must seem to be a complete bunny boiler.

Wow...I wouldn't have said I was THAT bad...:(
  • Options
    Wow...I wouldn't have said I was THAT bad...:(

I wouldn't have thought so either...
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :no: me neither. I think bunny boiler is an unnecessarily harsh term here and not one that you are worthy of.
  • Options
    Oh, I quite agree - all I'm saying is he might see you that way.