Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

plz help b4 i break down nd cry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im trying my very hardest not to cry coz ill cut :(
my boyfriends been ignoring me since saturday
i cant take it anymore its reali upsetting me!!!!
i dont know what to do ive text ive rang i give up!!
i wish i was dead!!

Comments

• Options
    Don't say that!! There's someone out there that will treat you right and someone that will take care of you. Sadly, I think it's not your boyfriend if he keeps ignoring you... :( I know how you feel. Seriously. My bf did that to me..
  • Options
    plz dont ssay that i love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    id die without him xx
  • Options
    No you won't die. Many people thought exactly like that before and they didn't. And yea, sorry to be so upfront with you, but I don't think you boyfriend will even try to make excuses for not picking up the phone for four days. It's better to just leave it be and be prepared for the worst.

be strong.
  • Options
    I do know how you feel. Seriously. But with the exception of my situation. My boyfriend cheated on me, 4 other times and lied about it everytime. Then ditched me at a party for her, later that night I got molested by some 60 year old guy. :( I'm trying to be nutureal. I don't want to hurt my ex...er... boyfriend..? idk anymore. Confusing. I'm his first girlfriend. And I'm not going to stick with a guy who doesn't treat me right....yet I stilll stay with him. I'm too scared and lazy to get out of this vicious circle.
  • Options
    Is he ignoring you, or is he just busy?
  • Options
    even if he was busy you wouldnt ignore your girlfriend for four days. i think you need to leave it maybe a day or so without contacting him, and see if he contacts you. if he doesnt, send him a text or something thats really calm and just saying something like 'look, i understand if you're feeling weird about the relationship or something but its not fair to just ignore me and i'd like to just know whats going on'. maybe not exactly that but something along those lines, grown up and calm.

you wont die without him, i promise.x
  • Options
    hes just habving a hard time at the moment so im guna give him some him time :)
    hopefully he'll b ok soon i miss him so much xx