Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First Teacher Banned For Life.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It was in the news a couple of weeks ago now, but I find it rather amusing...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322989/Nisar-Ahmed-The-teacher-banned-life-useless.html

did anyone else see this?

Comments

• Options
    just wow.

:d

was bound to happen sooner or later
  • Options
    *wonders if any of her ex-teachers are on that list* - some of them really were useless.

I know one of them has been banned / taken early retirement - he threatened a student and threw scissors at another.
  • Options
    Hmm, that interesting that he was a business studies teacher. I had the most useless man as a business studies teacher, one lesson, he said he was tired and went to sleep in the staff room leaving the class without a teacher. A few years later on, I had a teacher at technical college who got us to draw a detailed ground plan of an island; and then lost them all after we had spent a few days on painstaking measuring, scaling and drawing, promptly lost them all.
  • Options
    I would not be surprised if this teacher was kind of revolutionary in his subject and be way more advanced and better than any of his colleagues, but was fired for "unconventional teaching." My best teachers were kinda unconventional and taught us less of the stuff we were supposed to know, but made us more into what we are today.

eh, whatever. I am fucking drunk and I cant be arsed to read throgh all this article
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    eh, whatever. I am fucking drunk and I cant be arsed to read throgh all this article

:thumb: