Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas ideas for men what r different

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heya, i know its early but really need some christmas ideas to get my boyfriend? i want different things other than t-shirts, chocolates dvds etc... ive thought of a digital photo frame, shower clock alarm clock any good ideas please thanks xxx

Comments

• Options
    BJ tokens.
  • Options
    BJ tokens.

Before i read that i thought of a prostitute gift voucher
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Before i read that i thought of a prostitute gift voucher

One of those red letter days.
  • Options
    lol 2 the above!
    My hubbi has a xbox and there is a new thing called kinect its 139 quid they can use their whole body in games instead of using the remote controls, thought it was pretty nifty and he would never guess i would buy it for him so a super surprise 2 :d x
  • Options
    not really that creative, but what about just some voutchers for 1 of the main shops?

then he can buy what he'd like
  • Options
    flowergirl wrote: »
    lol 2 the above!
    My hubbi has a xbox and there is a new thing called kinect its 139 quid they can use their whole body in games instead of using the remote controls, thought it was pretty nifty and he would never guess i would buy it for him so a super surprise 2 :d x

Two friends of mine saw it in tests on a gaming convention and it didn't work at ALL. It was without exaggeration completely useless and impossible to play with it. Even the instructors who introduced and explained it as to how it works admitted to them later.

Maybe they put more serious developing work in it, but if not, it's really a waste of money.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Two friends of mine saw it in tests on a gaming convention and it didn't work at ALL. It was without exaggeration completely useless and impossible to play with it. Even the instructors who introduced and explained it as to how it works admitted to them later.

Maybe they put more serious developing work in it, but if not, it's really a waste of money.
    Thanku for letting me know this !!! x
  • Options
    What sort of thing does he like? Any hobbies/interests (apart from beer and sex)?
  • Options
    My boyfriend always asks for practical gifts like hair clippers, a saw, some kind of welding thing, though I've never seen him weld but he said you never know when you might need it. You could get him something practical. Or you could just ask him to give you a list of things that he wants and then pick and choose a few off the list depending on your budget. Can't fail when it is straight from the horses mouth.
  • Options
    A hooker wrapped in bacon.
  • Options
    I'm forever looking for new idea's as gifts, I was clicking through the other day and came across this site www.peoplelovepresents.com. Have a little look on there, I've planned on ordering a carve your own card (cheesy but different) and there are some idea's on there :) you could also think about like live comedian shows? Lee Evans etc.
  • Options
    Quickest way to a mans heart is through his penis, stomach is second.
  • Options
    I would love one of these

http://www.cleyspy.co.uk/skywatcher-startravel-102-az3-i593.html

Id say plan a wicked day out as that would be better that a present, just the two of you.