Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all
So I'm newly registered on here, been browsing awhile so i thought that i would come on here for some advice

anyway, I've just started another year at college and in one of my lessons I'm sat next to a girl thats really hot, we've talked alot and hung out alot as well. I've realised that I really do like her a hell of alot. But I'm not really sure on how to ask her out, I get stupidly nervous when it comes to stuff like this, I'm fine when talking to her but as soon as I start thinking about asking her I just lose my train of thought and can't conherently put sentences together.

So could i have some advice please

Comments

• Options
    Just relax and be yourself. Ask her if she would like to spend some time with you outside of college and just see what happens. I'm sure the time will come when it feels right for you to ask her out

Good luck :d
  • Options
    Hi there Acrobat,

It's nice that you like this girl that much. Have you made sure she is single? And how is her body language towards you? Just have a look at a few things before making your move, however there is no reason why you shouldn't ask her out!
    Also have a look at flirting techniques as this can help give you some kind of indication about how she feels towards you.

If you get too nervous and lose your words, perhaps you could start text flirting to see how it goes, or even simply ask her out by text? That could help you be more coherent.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    I think that all the above advice is great
    But I personally wouldn't actually do the asking out over text if its one of the first few dates. Fair enough if your meeting up as friends but if your trying to take it further then maybe pick up the confidence and do it person or by phone call
  • Options
    I think in this day and age, do people still ask each other to be bf/gf etc?
  • Options
    i wouldn't say that people ask them out that directly but perhaps more ask them out on dates like getting a coffee or something