Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Riddles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So i was interested in meeting this girl who i know locally, and i got her number, and she was up for cinema too, after a few times it didn't happen we met, went for a drive, and then back hers to watch a film, had some drink had sex, and then i went on holiday, and was worried she hadn't spoke in a while.

When i returned we met up last weekend but not for cinema, again she was feeling ill, but went up to where she had moved to with some of her bags, and then all this week since tuesday was meant to be meeting up for cinema, and she was too, she was ill still but hoped she would be ok becuase she said she wanted to see me.. however its not happened all week, and now she seems not to be texting back, and she was talking in riddles the other night, she text me saying "good night. remember go where the wind blows", im not understanding it and now she is out locally but has not made it known to me directly, im a bit like worked up about it all... want does people think? thanks

Comments

• Options
    Why dont you just ask her directly whats going on?

What do you want out of this? A relationship or just a casual sex thing? If its the latter and she wants that too then chill out a bit. If you want more then see what she wants before you put all your effort into a lost cause
  • Options
    Thats really good advise, thanks. At the moment im not getting much out of her, hopefully if i wait, maybe tomorrow she will text me and i can ask what she wants, but yeh thanks good advise. and to answer your question, i like the sex, but i want to get to know her better and see how we feel about more.
  • Options
    She announced she has changed her phone number on facebook, and now has deleted her facebook account before she has sent me her number. I feel really bad about all this now... :( what do people think? Its maybe me being paranoid, but it feels like its so i can't speak to her or something.
  • Options
    I'd be inclined to chalk this one up to experience. If she's putting up boundaries to stop you getting to know her, and even going as far as changing her number and not telling you (and presumably others if she felt the need to announce it on facebook first) I don't see that there's much you can do right now.

For what it's worth, your intentions towards her seem perfectly genuine with you wanting to know more about her, it has to go both ways though to actually work and it sounds like she probably has some issues going on unrelated to you. My advice would be leave her to do her own thing, she still has your number if she wants to get in touch. Try not to dwell too much, have fun meeting new people and if you do hear from her again and she stops talking in riddles then great, you can pick up where you left off.
  • Options
    My advice would be leave her to do her own thing, she still has your number if she wants to get in touch. Try not to dwell too much, have fun meeting new people and if you do hear from her again and she stops talking in riddles then great, you can pick up where you left off.

:yes: You've done everything you can with trying to contact her so its up to her now to reciprocate. She knows where you are if she wants to find you
  • Options
    I agree with the others here. Clearly she is going out of her way for you not to be able to reach her. Silly really, she should be honest with you. If she does get in touch like nothing happened, I would just ask her directly why she hasnt been keeping in touch.
  • Options
    I really liked all your advice, thanks so much. Noting particularly flibbertygibbert's advice, she did have issues going on unrelated to me, an ex (and ex house mate), turns out he had changed her facebook password and msn password, and supposedly her old phone number, so she is back now, but i still feel something is different, if anything is obvious now, its that i feel i really want to speak to her every day in text or IM or i've not shown her i care. But tonight i was online and wanted to see if she spoke first, she didn't, i will have to lay low for a few days i feel, the "are you free tonight?" quote is getting so boring even for me now, but if were both ignoring each other then whats going to happen... sod all. I feel i need to speak to her properly, but then its very hard to as well. Going back to the start we had sex, on our first meet, its looking dangerously close to being a one night stand, but i want more than this, or i think i do, i would like to get to know her better, i've still not told her this, its becuase the only media i have to this is text, and i feel i would rather see her or speak... I prefer her to this other girl i was going to ask to cinema, and i dont want to mess two people around. if i haven't heard anything in 3 days, i think i may have to send an email just saying how i feel, but also to question why her interest wained.. Thanks for everyones comments.. : )
  • Options
    Hiya Reading throu all these posts i would say she is playing games and keeping u hanging on, if she REALLY liked u she would not be treating u like this, regardless if its her ex ect because like u said u was both online and again she failed to get in touch with u first, my advise would be to forget about her and meet someone who treats u good!!! Its not nice if she making u feel paranoid, thats not someone who has any respect for u!!!. ( i bet u 5 quid when u meet someone and she finds out she try and get it back on with u ) x
  • Options
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what happens if it turns out that she isnt as interested as she once was, or you have unintentionally read more into this situation than there is?

All I mean by this is, don't build your own hopes up massively incase there isnt anything there.
  • Options
    Well got home from work, spoke on msn and she said she was going to see if i was free tonight, but becuase of a typo in a text i'd put she thought i was annoyed at her or something.. anyway i said well were both not at work tomorrow we can still meet up and go cinema, so i did. She said ok, and you can drive me back to town with you afterwards (becuase she lives out of town during the week). I didn't know how i felt about her after all that had happened Previously to today, so was feeling a bit unsure about what she was thinking. anyway We went to see that last excorcism film, i bought the tickets and she went for a wee, and we lost each other lol and met up, got in just in time for the film starting, i was concentrating on the film, but she didn't make herself available for any touchy feely stuff at all. And on the hours drive home, she was talking and i was listening, and she was contantly on her phone texting.. i made an attempt to hold her hand, but she didn't move to meet me, i just brushed her arm in effect, she carried on talking like nothing had happened, i tried again a few minutes later, again she acted like nothing had happened. I feel a bit more sober about all of this now, though i would really of loved something to happen, i feel i could send her an email to explain how i feel about our first meet up, and how i would really like to do that again if she was still up for it. hmmm.. time to sleep now. :|
  • Options
    Sound like to me she is using u when she has nothing better to do, i know someone like this a friend she acts in the exact same way, she thinks she is better than u, i would make yourself UNAVAIBLE to her x
  • Options
    ABORT ABORT ABORT

This woman sounds like she's playing games.

I'd leave it for a while, see if she contacts you.
  • Options
    You may not have her contact details, but she has yours. The clue about the future is whether she contacts you or not. Either way you will get your answer.
  • Options
    The police have tracked a suspect down to their house. They break down the door and enter the living room to find a sailor, a truck driver, a doctor and a security guard sat around a table. They immediately arrest the doctor. Why?

Wait....
  • Options
    Thanks again everyone for your comments, you all can't be wrong, so im going to wait.. I liked Mok's answer, the clue is in seeing if she contacts me.. i have no doubt she will, as i've done nothing wrong,but maybe i should try to have fun, rather than being upset about it all, i offered taking her again on sunday and she was querying it in the morning, she text back to say later than i'd said, and i text to say thats fine, but she never confirmed the time i said and didn't answer her phone when it was leave to get her time, or text back or speak on the internet, and i haven't heard from her since sunday. hmm soo yeh i will wait... thanks for all your kind help all of you. :)