Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I like the feeling..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, well yes i do love the taste of food and everything, but I also love the feeling when my stomach is empty, i dont know why...
Is that bad ? Its 4 in the afternoon and i havent eatin anything since yesterday..
Could this be problematic ?
.. Im also bulimic /: ..
I am just very confused and need some advise,
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Since I live alone, I realized I eat far less than before. I kinda know where you are coming from, not being bothered by a hunger feeling for a prolonged time. Bulimia is a not to underestimate psychological disorder and I would advice you to get treatment for it.

Are you in any way unhealthy? Maybe really pale, or tired all the time, chipped fingernails, increased loss of hair? Or any other sign of malnourishment? If yes you could see your doctor and talk to him about it. Maybe you can get vitamin pills or something like that.

I am not expert in this regard however, so... I dunno.
  • Options
    im not..
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Since I live alone, I realized I eat far less than before. I kinda know where you are coming from, not being bothered by a hunger feeling for a prolonged time. Bulimia is a not to underestimate psychological disorder and I would advice you to get treatment for it.

Are you in any way unhealthy? Maybe really pale, or tired all the time, chipped fingernails, increased loss of hair? Or any other sign of malnourishment? If yes you could see your doctor and talk to him about it. Maybe you can get vitamin pills or something like that.

I am not expert in this regard however, so... I dunno.

No im not pale, infact im really healthy, and very active and i play a lot of sport..
    but i dunno.. i am not always throwing up.. only when im stressed..
  • Options
    Yes. i am pretty much the same. "/
    always here if you wanna talk.
    but yea. love feelin empty.
  • Options
    I have only eaten on small meal in 28 hours..
    thank you your very supportive :)
  • Options
    Im not gonna lie to you, thats really bad. but i know what its like.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Wicked_Lovely,

Welcome to TheSite :wave:

Just to say I'm moving this to health as food forum is a place to discuss enjoyment of food rather than avoidance and I think you'll get more responses to the health side of things in this forum.

It's positive that you're able to talk openly about your situation and this would be a place to discuss feelings about bulimia and perhaps find ways to cope and move forward.

Take care and keep posting. :)