Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Would really like to know the answer.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been hear a few day's know and am struggleing with something
- Whose a moderator/admin and all
And who are the,
-members? how can you tell!!?

Sorry it's something that's been on my mind since I joined because I wanted to send a quesion through PM to a moderator :)

*hug*

Comments

• Options
    I know some called Helen's a moderator, you have just said in another thread. Is that it or is there more?
  • Options
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Have a look at the bottom of the page, it lists the moderators.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hello, most people who are moderators have the usertitle moderator or something related like mine. :)

You can see a list of who moderates at the bottom of each forum - box in the right-hand corner.

We're always up for answering users requests - though we can't offer support to someone on a one-to-one basis e.g. talk to someone privately about a personal problem.

Hope that helps. :)
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hello, most people who are moderators have the usertitle moderator or something related like mine. :)

You can see a list of who moderates at the bottom of each forum - box in the right-hand corner.

We're always up for answering users requests - though we can't offer support to someone on a one-to-one basis e.g. talk to someone privately about a personal problem.

Hope that helps. :)
    No, I wanted to ask a quesion about the site that's all. Do you mind if I PM you. Or I could just PM a member and ask them. But I'm very unlikely to get a response.

I'm just confused with how the boards work that's all.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Go for it - always happy to answer any questions about TheSite :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Go for it - always happy to answer any questions about TheSite :thumb:
    Now can you close this thread? if that's possible, the quesion will be in your inbox by tomorrow after school.
    Why I want to close it, is because I don't want further responses...Or be classed as an "idiot"
    Thank you :)

*hug*
  • Options
    Now can you close this thread? if that's possible, the quesion will be in your inbox by tomorrow after school.
    Why I want to close it, is because I don't want further responses...Or be classed as an "idiot"
    Thank you :)

*hug*

Why would people do that? You can just ask for a thread to be closed and only state the reason to a MOD if you want :)
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Why would people do that? You can just ask for a thread to be closed and only state the reason to a MOD if you want :)
    I keep forgetting how to PM and only the likely hud of the people with pea size brains would class me as stupid!

But I'm like this on most boards although I have only joined 2 different boards, and ones a virtual one :-/ meh.

So can you close this moderator?
  • Options
    Or I could just PM a member and ask them. But I'm very unlikely to get a response.

On some boards you may not get a response from the mods, but you do on TheSite.org :-) That's going by my experiences now in 2010 with Helen and old mods back in 2003. Yeah, I've been here waaaaay too long :D
  • Options
    Do you still want this thread closed *Upset_Scared_Unsure?

Hope you're finding your way around the boards ok - am here to help if you need anything...
  • Options
    *Quick post before it's closed* Whew! I made it! :angel:
  • Options
    Fostress wrote: »
    Do you still want this thread closed *Upset_Scared_Unsure?

Hope you're finding your way around the boards ok - am here to help if you need anything...
    Yes please, if you don't mine :)
  • Options
    I'm an undercover mod, please don't spread it around. If I ever ask for boob pics, I'm afraid you'd have to comply! !
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I'm an undercover mod, please don't spread it around. If I ever ask for boob pics, I'm afraid you'd have to comply! !

Unless she is too young.
  • Options
    Unless she is too young.
    I've shown my boob's to, to many boy's either if I like them, or they ask for,
    "fun on cam" or thretened me...Did you know I can get tracked by IP.

Now close this thread please :) before I go into detail about how big my boobs are :p
  • Options
    If you feel the need to go into detail about your boobs for no other reason than to show off or for the gratification of yourself, then maybe this site is not the place for you.

Why would you show your boobs to someone who threatened you?

Yes I'm aware about IP address tracking, for anyone with a reasonable level of computer knowledge knows this.
  • Options
    If you feel the need to go into detail about your boobs for no other reason than to show off or for the gratification of yourself, then maybe this site is not the place for you.

Why would you show your boobs to someone who threatened you?

Yes I'm aware about IP address tracking, for anyone with a reasonable level of computer knowledge knows this.
    May we please let go of this thread until a mod has arrived to close it.

Thank you!
  • Options
    I've shown my boob's to, to many boy's either if I like them, or they ask for,
    "fun on cam" or thretened me...Did you know I can get tracked by IP.

Now close this thread please :) before I go into detail about how big my boobs are :p

The sound of a thousand PMs sent.
  • Options
    May we please let go of this thread until a mod has arrived to close it.

Thank you!

Have you actually sent a message to a MOD asking them to close it?
  • Options
    Jean Luc Picard said, "make it so"
This discussion has been closed.