Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

would a girl be grossed out if she kissed a guy who had just gone down on a girl?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think most guys would be grossed out if they kissed a girl who had just gone down on another guy, and I'm wondering if it's the same the other way round?

Comments

• Options
    Nope! Some guys dont mind it either if the girl has just gone down on them, i've never had any complaints.

Its all about personal preference anyway, you cant say things like 'all girls hate/like this and all guys hate/love that'. Some do and some dont
  • Options
    Personally i wouldn't wanna be getting off with a girl who had just gone down on another guy.
    I don't mind if she had just gone down on me, but i guess that's only because i have big love for myself.

But just like mentioned previously, every guy is going to be different with their own opinions regarding these things.
  • Options
    A lot of things about sex gross me out...

...unless I'm horny.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    A lot of things about sex gross me out...

...unless I'm horny.

:thumb:
  • Options
    I wont kiss someone if I've just unloaded in their mouth... Big no no for me! LOL
  • Options
    I'm not bothered about kissing somebody after they have been down on me...kinda like it in a strange way :blush:
    But I wouldn't kiss a boy after he's just cum in my mouth :no:
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »

LOL

I can, sort of, understand thinking you don't want come in your mouth. What I can't understand is the men who think that, yet want to come in someone else's mouth.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Nope! Some guys dont mind it either if the girl has just gone down on them, i've never had any complaints.

Its all about personal preference anyway, you cant say things like 'all girls hate/like this and all guys hate/love that'. Some do and some dont

:yes: I have to agree with Lexi99 :)
  • Options
    mmmmmm snowball

one of the sexiest things imo!

I reckon, as long as youve both been tested, let the fluids roam free :D
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    mmmmmm snowball

one of the sexiest things imo!

I reckon, as long as youve both been tested, let the fluids roam free :D

:D
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I'm not bothered about kissing somebody after they have been down on me...kinda like it in a strange way :blush:

How come? Because you think he wouldn't like it or because you wouldn't like it?

I guess it would be a bit cheeky to do it without asking him ;)
  • Options
    alex.7339 wrote: »
    How come? Because you think he wouldn't like it or because you wouldn't like it?

I guess it would be a bit cheeky to do it without asking him ;)

I think it's because most of the boys I've been with would defiantly not be into that kind of thing...I guess if someone wanted me to do it I would.
  • Options
    Oh... I thought it was because you'd be cross at him for having done so, because you didn't like it. Silly me.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    Oh... I thought it was because you'd be cross at him for having done so, because you didn't like it. Silly me.

Oooh no... defiantly not ;):yum:
  • Options
    If he went down on another girl, probably. On her, probably not.
  • Options
    if that were me and i found that my fella had gone down on someone else and then kissed me of course i would be grossed out. id probably throw up!!! if he went down on me and then kissed me then no i would because it would be all over his mouth.
  • Options
    If he had just down down on ME, that would be sexy. If he had gone down on someone else, I would never kiss him again. Period.
  • Options
    Musette wrote: »
    If he had just down down on ME, that would be sexy. If he had gone down on someone else, I would never kiss him again. Period.

I meant a guy that a girl had just met in
    a club, or something like that, (rather than their own boyfriend)

:)
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote: »
    I wont kiss someone if I've just unloaded in their mouth... Big no no for me! LOL

Pfft! As if!
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Pfft! As if!

Oh and I take it you would then ;) Always knew you liked extra Mayo on your sauasage !
  • Options
    Always knew you liked extra Mayo on your sauasage !

:lol:
  • Options
    my guy wont kiss me after he's done it anywhere near my mouth either :no: :blush:
    i personally dont see the problem - i mean, i kiss him after he's been down on me so really, whats the difference? i dont care so he shouldnt either!
    thats why i try not to do it often cuz i like a bit of a kiss n cuddle afterwards :)

anyway, back to the original question - if he'd been with someone else before me then theres no way id go anywhere near him! eurgh
  • Options
    Oh and I take it you would then ;) Always knew you liked extra Mayo on your sauasage !

Lol!

I don't know quite why guys get so 'precious' at the idea of snogging a girl after she has gone down on him. Many (most?) guys have tasted their own cum and its not like she has a mouthful swilling around when it comes to snogging afterwards. I can understand the reticence if she'd blown another guy first ... but your own?
  • Options
    Ahh but... What if you don't like your own! or the taste of cum at all while we are on the subject!
  • Options
    Ahh but... What if you don't like your own! or the taste of cum at all while we are on the subject!

As I say, unless she/he has been swilling it around their mouth like mouthwash, you're barely going to taste anything. I'd rather ignore any remnants of 'flava' for the sake of wild sex. ;)
  • Options
    alex.7339 wrote: »
    I meant a guy that a girl had just met in
    a club, or something like that, (rather than their own boyfriend)

:)

that had just been down on another girl? i would say "no thanks, slutty person" , not really in the habit of snogging men who go round going down on randoms in clubs.
  • Options
    so, girls, would you prefer to kiss your guy straight after you had gone down on him?

I don't think I'd mind it personally, might quite like it actually, not sure about other guys though.
  • Options
    I really do not like it, but if we are going to have sex after it is a little hard not to kiss...