Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ideas for Halloween/Burelsque Costume

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any ideas where I can find inspiration for a Halloween costume? I'm wanting to put together something along the lines of sexy vampire or burlesque for a goth night I'm going to. I want to try to get most of the bits on the high street if possible. I've seen a nice black under bust corset but need some ideas for a top to wear underneath. Also I'm a bit rubbish with accessories, so any help along those lines would be much appreciated! :d

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does anyone have any ideas where I can find inspiration for a Halloween costume? I'm wanting to put together something along the lines of sexy vampire or burlesque for a goth night I'm going to. I want to try to get most of the bits on the high street if possible. I've seen a nice black under bust corset but need some ideas for a top to wear underneath. Also I'm a bit rubbish with accessories, so any help along those lines would be much appreciated! :d

you could do something 'from dusk till dawn' inspired. but most of them are strippers. err. but you could steal some ideas from there, i remember one wearing this feather thing in her hair