Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

heeelp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont really have any problems with my skin but the woooooooorlds biggest spot (well the biggest iv ever had?!) has erupted just near my chin...its red, angry and SORE! what can i put on it because i'm going out on wednesday night and i wanted to look my best, not with this monster on my face!

i cant squeeze it because it hurts too much. iv been smothering it every two seconds with a 'spot treatment stick' from asda which seems to be doing fackall but thats all i had. and im currently sat with a big blob of sudocrem on it in desparation. any other tips?! even just something to reduce the redness? haha :(

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure if this works but i've heard it does, appartnley putting tooth paste on it over night gets rid of it

As i said, i've never tried it but hope it helps
  • Options
    get one of those tiny bottles of tea tree oil. i think you can get them in wilko's for a pound. apply a dab of it neat to the spot (and only the spot because it's really drying) once during the day and once at night. i feel your pain. in the same predicament myself.
  • Options
    FizFiz Deactivated Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Oh no thats rubbish, especially when you've got a night out planned. Check out this article which offers some tips on when to sqeeze and when to leave well alone. Try not to mess with it too much even putting creams on it or touching it can cause it to stay around for longer. I know this is really hard but just think of the ultimate gain that by not touching it, it might be gone sooner. Anyway I'm sure its only massive to you and others around it barely notice it, so don't fret too much. Hope you have a great night out. Take care, Fiz