Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

da @ 17

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mah ex gae birth oan seturday. the bairn is mine like an' ah want tae be its da as best ah can but am shittin it like. mah ex also doesnae pure want me a big part ay its life like. she wants her scummy new boyfriend tae be its da but he is in the jail jusnoo fur dealin skunk. am nae angel like but ah dinnae want mah bairn tae be aroond scum like at. mah maw and da dinnae pure want anythin tae dae wi it like. they hink ah shood focus oan mah ain life an forgit abit her and mah son.

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I'm sorry, but could you re-type that in English? :s
  • Options
    Say wa?
  • Options
    Have no fear! another Scot is here! :D

"My ex gave birth on Saturday. The baby is mine and I want to be the best dad I can but I am shitting it. My ex also doesn’t want me to be a part of its life, she wants her new boyfriend to be its dad but he is in jail just now for dealing skunk. I’m no angel but I don’t want my child to be around scum like that. My mum and dad don’t what anything to do with it. They think I should focus on my own life and forget about her and my son. "
  • Options
    Have no fear! another Scot is here! :D

"My ex gave birth on Saturday. The baby is mine and I want to be the best dad I can but I am shitting it. My ex also doesn’t want me to be a part of its life, she wants her new boyfriend to be its dad but he is in jail just now for dealing skunk. I’m no angel but I don’t want my child to be around scum like that. My mum and dad don’t what anything to do with it. They think I should focus on my own life and forget about her and my son. "
    LOL that writeings funny made me giggle. :D

Okay this is what afvice I would give you.....Have you tried talking to her telling her it your baby as well tell her she can't have the baby with the other man as you are the original dad wont you get a say init?
  • Options
    Mah ex gae birth oan seturday. the bairn is mine like an' ah want tae be its da as best ah can but am shittin it like. mah ex also doesnae pure want me a big part ay its life like. she wants her scummy new boyfriend tae be its da but he is in the jail jusnoo fur dealin skunk. am nae angel like but ah dinnae want mah bairn tae be aroond scum like at. mah maw and da dinnae pure want anythin tae dae wi it like. they hink ah shood focus oan mah ain life an forgit abit her and mah son.

My ex gave birth on Saturday. The kid is mine and I want to be its dad as best I can but I'm worried.

My ex doesn't want me to be a big part of it's life. She wants her scummy new boyfriend to be its dad but he has just gone to jail for dealing skunk. I'm no angel but I don't want my kid to be around scum like that.

My mum and dad don't want anything to do with it. They think I should focus on my life and forget about her and my son.

Was easily legible for me, but for the benefit of others there we go. My advice would be to make sure your name is on the birth certificate, and if not try and get a parental responsibility agreement or a parental responsibility order. From there you have rights to visitation and such, either agreed with the mother or if not you could get the court to set it up.

Bear in mind the way the law stands if she wishes she can just tell you to fuck off pretty much, the letter of the law says she can't do that... in practice there is no consequences if she does make it difficult for you. You may want to seek legal advice to find the loopholes and find any leverage you can against her for any potential legal issues.
  • Options
    I see a lot of Thesite's members are in touch with their "roots" LOL! :)