Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

on top...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just recently me and my boyfreind have been experimenting in the bedrooom, and he likes me to go on top.
now i dont mind, but i just feel really consious and as i havnt got much experaince on top find it difficult if you get me. any tips or tricks ha?

Comments

• Options
    Just be a bit careful, it can feel really nice for the guy but if the woman gets too rough then it can be quite painful :O Other than that you can't go far wrong!
  • Options
    Grinding back and forth will feel GREAT for you, as you'll be grinding your clit against his pelvic bone.

However, the 'up and down' motion will feel better for him, although it can be a killer on your thighs. Lean your hands on his chest to stabilize yourself, and mix it up a bit so you don't get too tired.

Also, give reverse cowgirl a try (you on top, but facing away from him).
  • Options
    if you are feeling self conscious in that position, reverse cowgirl (as above), lying down on him or a sexy top/lingaree to cover your wobbly bits helps me at least!
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    if you are feeling self conscious in that position, reverse cowgirl (as above), lying down on him or a sexy top/lingaree to cover your wobbly bits helps me at least!

It sounds like you're worrying too much! If you're sat on top of me, I'm never going to notice any wobbly bits - I'm far too pre-occupied with singing the "woooohoooo, I'm having sex" song in my head. :d
  • Options
    It sounds like you're worrying too much! If you're sat on top of me, I'm never going to notice any wobbly bits - I'm far too pre-occupied with singing the "woooohoooo, I'm having sex" song in my head. :d

yeah but i enjoy no visible wobbly bits much more, i wanna sing the woohoo song too!
  • Options
    ive never even had sex before :(
    too scared and no1 loves me haha even tho someone wants to do it with me x
  • Options

The reality is, most men don't care. The other reality is, no matter how much you tell us that, most women still will. :razz:

The irony is, being on top is one of the EASIEST ways for a woman to cum, yet it's one of the most self conscious positions!

Nothing in life is fair. :d
  • Options
    I never managed to do it until the guy put his hands on my hips and helped me with the rhythm, after that i was away!! Get him to help you with this.

Also, try it so he's sitting up in a chair rather than laying down so he can see less of your body. Once you get into it, you loose all self-consciousness anyway. Have fun!
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    yeah but i enjoy no visible wobbly bits much more, i wanna sing the woohoo song too!

:yes:
  • Options
    haha i wanna sing the w00hoo song!!!
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    haha i wanna sing the w00hoo song!!!

Im gonna next time :D
  • Options
    I never thought to be self conscious.
  • Options
    i'm self concious in clothes, but not naked lol- weird! but when i'm engaged in sex/foreplay i don't think about my body except for the pleasure i can give/get from it, i feel liberated, from the backchat of my own mind, from 'thinking' really, it all becomes instinctual and i love that.
  • Options
    i'm self concious in clothes, but not naked lol- weird! but when i'm engaged in sex/foreplay i don't think about my body except for the pleasure i can give/get from it, i feel liberated, from the backchat of my own mind, from 'thinking' really, it all becomes instinctual and i love that.

People like you are usually the best in bed. The ones who can let go, stop thinking, and just live in the moment. :heart:
  • Options
    TintedLens wrote: »
    People like you are usually the best in bed. The ones who can let go, stop thinking, and just live in the moment. :heart:

this is exactly it :) :yes:
  • Options
    this is exactly it :) :yes:

Unfortunately, too few people have this skill. :yes:
  • Options
    TintedLens wrote: »

Well i don't have a problem when it comes to "stop thinking" i do that all the time in all situations, just never had the chance to try it in a bedroom situation :no:
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Well i don't have a problem when it comes to "stop thinking" i do that all the time in all situations, just never had the chance to try it in a bedroom situation :no:

Hehe.

I don't know whether to giggle or be sad at that comment. :lol::(
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »

don't worry Louise, you def will you sexy thang :heart:
  • Options
    don't worry Louise, you def will you sexy thang :heart:

Heehee!! I always went up to high and he slips out. he had a small penis, he knew how to use it know thats all that matters.:thumb:
  • Options
    when im on top i feel consious too. but i realised that he dosent really care lol because he has his hands on my hips and pushing himself deeper into me, and hes got his eyes closed anyway. just bang away, and make it feel good for you. once you get the feeling you wont feel consious anymore. ride him ... cowgirl lol