Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i dunno!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have recently only just started taking my antie depressants properly because i had a really bad break down infront of my boyfriends mum, so both her and my partner said i need to start taking them other wise they will suggest i get section which i dont want.

So since i have started taking them i have felt loads better i feel "normal" but over the past two weeks i have felt different my grandad pasted away on the 10th of this month so i know that i am still griefing. But now even tho i am taking them i am starting to get feelings of just running away from everything, My boyfriend is getting on my nervs just obsessing over stuf and i just feel like yelling at him to shut up.

O i dunno i just feel bllllah, I wanna self harm again. I dunno if my tablets are not working or if its just grief...i hate feeling like this ggr

Comments

• Options
    Hiya ijusthavntmeetyou,
    It sounds like you're suffering from a relapse, when you've stopped cutting for a while but you're now resisting the urge to do it again. Don't worry, it happens to loads of people. If you're feeling down, try doing something fun to keep your mind off bad things. Relapses often happen when you're really stressed or worried about something, or sad about a loss. Sorry about your grandpa btw.
    I hope I'm helping you here x
  • Options
    hey yea you are helping am ok now tho anyway ha xx
  • Options
    Hi there,

If you start to feel bad again, it might be worth going back to your doctor to explain to them how you are feeling and see what they can suggest. They would probably like to keep an eye on how you are feeling while on the anti depressants anyway - and may be able to suggest other ways you might be able to get some help - for example through talking treatments like counselling.

Glad you're feeling better at the moment :) Let us know how you get on!